Ezsver Rw & Proflowers — Wrongful charge
These companies must have shared my debit card info when my husband ordered his mother flowers online from Proflowers.com. I was being charged $14.95 for a monthly membership without either my or my husband's knowledge. However, I did get the number for EZSVERS and called. I was able, fairly quickly and without a fight, to get the two months of charges refunded and the "membership" canceled. I have had this type of thing happen before and I hate scams like this. THey are usually pretty easily reversed, but it is a complete waste of my time!
More Ezsver Rw & Proflowers Complaints & Reviews
- Proflowers / Freeshipping.com - Scam 
- Proflowers / Easy Saver 800 - 355 - 1837 - Unauthorized Charges 
- Ezsver Rw & Proflowers - Illegal charge on credit card 
- Cmgfreeshipping.com Proflowers - Free Shipping HOAX 
- Encore Marketing - marketing scam 
- Proflowers - roses for vday!
- Proflowers.com - Sneaky hidden charges
- Easy Saver Reward / Pro Flowers.com - Fraud 
- Proflowers - Overcharge scam
- Proflowers - proflowers order: 112124949929