Ezeego / Fraud and scam

1 India Review updated:

I have booked tickets on ezeego on 1st April 2008. I booked four tickets for Indigo flight booking reference no - EZR-[protected]/A . I made the payment through ICICI bank credit card. Somehow I had to cancel those tickets on 10th April. As per Ezeego commitments I should get my Cancellation Refund within 21 days but its TWO months now I have not my refund. I am speaking with customer care for the past 1 month but no output has come. Everyone says that your money will be credited back in 72 hours but it never happened. I have all the proofs. I think no option left but to go to LAW and get my money back.

Comments

• Bi
      16th of Jul, 2008

The same kind of problem with Ezeego1, even worse, has been faced by me as well. The experince has been actually bitter.
    I had booked my Indian airlines flight for the journey dated 12th Nov'07. The flight was cancelled by the Indian Airlines side and as a process the ticket was cancelled with due stamp from their side.
    I placed the cancellation request on the Ezeego1 website in the last week of Nov'07. Have spoken to them around 50 number of times, must have written around 30-40 emails to them with letters in bold and red. Have also written to them that the matter will be raised to the court if it does not get resolved soon. All these was quite frustrating and boring.
    I received a call from them in the last week of June and finally I could receive the refund in the first half of Aug'08.
    Thus, it has been a long following up and frustrating time of around 10 months for me.
    It is actually embarrassing for such travel sites.

• Se
      20th of Mar, 2012

Ezeego is contradictory. It is Difficult Go !!!