[Resolved] Eyemart Express / never received my purchase

Yuma, AZ, United States

Exactly two weeks ago tomorrow I went to Eyemart and spent 400 on glasses. They told me it would be 15 minutes to put the lenses in the frames. My husband and I went to eat across the street and they texted me my glasses were ready. We go back, and the employees are acting really strange and sketchy when they see me. They avoided us until one had the courage to tell us that they snapped my frames in half while adjusting them. They awkwardly told me oh well. They told me they would order the same frames that day and they would be in in a few days. 10 days later, after we called twice and asked the status to be told nothing, we decide to go back into the store as it is much more difficult to be dismissed in person. We go in and the employees already know who I am. She finally actually looks up the order instead of telling us to wait and told us the frames were ordered 3 days after they told me they would order them and that they are taking a strangely long time to arrive. Then of course, she just sends me home with they same old oh we'll let you know when they come. Two weeks so far without my glasses with my new prescription and no way of knowing if they ever will come. I start a new job working with classified military equipment in a few days. I have to drive in this new city and start this new job without being able to see correctly. It is too late to get a refund and buy glasses elsewhere in time for work so I'm either stuck waiting on them or waiting on a refund on top of the wait for new glasses elsewhere. Never again.

• Resolution statement

• EyeMart Express Customer Care's Response, Oct 16, 2017

Hello! Thank you for reaching out to us. I'm very sorry you've had a negative experience with our store. I'd like to have someone from management contact you. Please contact me at [protected]@eyemartexpress.com with the location you visited, the name on the account at the store, the best way to contact you, along with your original message. Thank you again for your feedback so we can continue to improve our business.
    Thank you, Mary, Eyemart Express Customer Care Team