Expedia Mtg / Home Loans / Mitigation / they wont pay you!

9672 Via Excelencia, suit 201,
San Diego Mira Mesa
Phone: (866) 952-6179
So ever wonder why they keep changing their name? Its to fool the customers. I wouldnt trust any company that has pissed so many people off they have to change their name. So they went from Expedia Home Loans, to whenever the market crashed, they had to make money somewhere, to Expedia Loss Mitigation, trying to take more money from the people they already screwed over on their first loan, by modifying their loan for 2, 500 bucks. Dont you think taking these peoples money once was enough? So they set their customers up with the worst loans possible, with option arms, with high intrest rates, and Neg Am loans to just take more money from them when they are in so much debt they cant pay their MTG? Well before I knew all of this I worked there. It was going ok at first, it was really hard to get any customers, but I didnt know why yet. So no one was getting any customers, and they "laid off" the whole group of employees they just hired a little over a month and a half ago, I thought to myself "thank god" the work sucked, I was relieved, I just took my check and left. Well about a month later my bank sends the check back, they couldnt pay it, it bounced! This is the worst co. ever, so they are screwing the customers, and the employees! I went back to the building, and they are gone! But please look out people, because that doesnt mean they didnt go change their name to Expedia Mtg or something like that, trying to fool more people again. Are they ever going to stop?

A  14th of Jul, 2010 by

I'm so glad I didn't "make the cut"

When I was in training; I had some disagreements on their use of "proven sales techniques". I pretty much told the trainer I thought the tactics were manipulative. He responded by telling me I didn't have what it takes to make it in this business.

well I would have been 100x more upset if I received a bounced check.

Tough break for you, but I'm glad your helping expose this fraud.

You can only practice poor business for so long before it comes around to bite you in the butt

Expedia Logo Expedia