Expedia — disgusting customer service
I booked tickets via Expedia in February, for my trip from SLC-CCU on 29th November 2017. The first leg of the trip was with Alaska Airlines. In May, they rescheduled their flight. I was asked by Expedia to cancel my booking and take the refund. I asked for a change in the booking of the first leg instead. It took them 7 full days and numerous phone calls (with the assurance of solution in 48 hrs, every time) to finally book me on a Delta Airlines flight.
Cut to July, Singapore Airlines (my major carrier) reschedules couple of flighta and I end up with a possible misconnection. Again, I am assured of resolving the issue in 48 hours. It has been three days, and every time I call, "We will send a mail to Singapore Airlines for a waiver code to book you on a different flight" is the response. I still do not have a confirmed reservation and they do not have a clear answer either.
More Expedia Complaints & Reviews
- Expedia - worst of all, very rude customer service people! 
- Expedia - non refundable 
- Ebookers - avoid! avoid! avoid!!! 
- Expedia / Vacation Waiver - beware & expedia vacation waiver& 
- Expedia - best price guarantee scam 
- Expedia - refund itinerary # 7343531174502 
- Expedia - expedia.com. sg ignores their own refund policy and cheats its customers
- Expedia - canceled flight
- Expedia - illegal business practices
- Expedia.com - my hotel was not booked, but I was charged