Expedia / changed flight with no notice
I booked a trip to Thailand through Expedia. The day before I was scheduled to leave the US I received an email saying changes had been made to my itinerary. I called the agent as it said to do. I spoke to an actual live human being who looked up my flight info and said there was a 10 minute change in my first departing flight, NOTHING ELSE CHANGED. Her words. I printed off the most up to date copy of my itinerary and I left for Thailand.
I had a wonderful trip. When I showed up at BKK to start my travel back to the US I went to the check in counter where the woman told me "no ticket." I was puzzled as I showed her my itinerary and she continued to check the computer. I went to the airline customer service desk where I was lucky to have a woman that spoke decent English. She looked up my flight and said that Expedia had changed my flight to an earlier one - 6am!! Well I was at the airport at 5:45am since I thought my flight was at 8:15am. She said Expedia should have notified me. She was able to reschedule some things so I was able to make it back to the US. I went back through every email I ever received from Expedia, NOTHING. I pulled up my itinerary online, it still showed an 8:15am departure out of Bangkok. I spoke to a freaking human being from Expedia who told me NO CHANGES to my return flights.
I will never book travel through Expedia ever again. The heartache and anxiety I experienced while sitting in another country trying to get back to the US all because they didn't notify me of a MAJOR change to my flight.
No thanks Expedia, I don't need the headache that comes along with using your services.
More Expedia Complaints & Reviews
- Expedia - worst of all, very rude customer service people! 
- Expedia - non refundable 
- Ebookers - avoid! avoid! avoid!!! 
- Expedia / Vacation Waiver - beware & expedia vacation waiver& 
- Expedia - best price guarantee scam 
- Expedia - missing expedia refund of usd 392.20
- Expedia - hotel bookings
- Expedia - complaint for itinerary # 7401927579339 - horrible experience at smugglers cove hotel islamorada florida, please refund my $375.26
- Expedia - airlines had no record of ticket when checking in 
- Expedia - baggage