Excelsior College / It's a scheme.
I was enrolled in the LPN to RN program via The College Network (another group of crooks). This college charges all kinds of fees that go up on a regular basis. They claim that they are there for the student, but that is not true. Calling them is a headache, if you can get anyone on the phone. The lost my application for clinical. When I finally got to clinical I found the nursing "examiners" (we were not allowed to call them instructors) were rude and unprofessional. They look for any little reason to fail students and when they fail them they present them with an application to take the clinical again, and of course to pay the high fee again. After talking to other victims of Excelsior this seems to be their game. Avoid them.
More Excelsior College Complaints & Reviews
- Excelsior College Cpne - CPNE failure is rediculously easy. 
- Excelsior College - associates nursing program 
- Excelsior College - Astronomical Failure Rates 
- Excelsior College - Clinical (CPNE) $ SCAM 
- Excelsior College - Scam 
- Excelsior College of Nursing - Nursing program: now 7-12 month wait until cpne and to sit for nclex 
- Excelsior College - CPNE Scam
- Excelsior College - Nursing CPNE 
- Excelsior College - Lvn to rn online program 
- Excelsior College - CPNE and Rights