Europcar / ripping of
I have rented a car on the 9th of October and returned it on the 11th of October from Beirut, Lebanon airport.
The Company has deducted USD 550 for any damage of which I have agreed to. After returning the car in a perfect condition with not even a scratch (of which the representative have thoroughly checked and I have signed on the agreement), I was charged without even informing me of USD 110 for damages. Although I have requested the slip to prove that no damages were on the car, the representative has assured me that no deductions will be made unless a car fine or ticket shows up few days later.
After my continuous complaints for Beirut office, the management refused to listen or further investigate about the incident.
To conclude, a reputable company with this unethical staff will tremenduosly damage the reputation.
My contact number is [protected]
More Europcar Complaints & Reviews
- Europcar - fraud and cheating! 
- Europcar - europcar "serenity pack" scam 
- Europcar - worthless insurance cdw
- Europcar Spain - overcharging - swindle! 
- Europcar - damage surcharge 
- Europcar - charged vat on a rental advertised as being 'vat included'
- Europcar Italy, Trento - unauthorized credit card charges, unethical behaviour
- Europcar International - refund
- Europcar - damages not caused by me
- Europcar - over charging.