Europcar International / not full tank!
I take over a car from Europcar on 19th of November 2018 where the tank was not fullfilled. The employee told me that the BOSS do not alowe to fullfill the tanks of the cars.
It look so, that it is very normal by Europcar in Romania on the airport in Sibiu that the cars do not have fullfilled tank.
The employees told that they can do nothing if it is not alowed.
I told them, that in the near future I will need more often a car and I want to have it next time fullfilled as it is normal all over the world.
More Europcar International Complaints & Reviews
- Europcar - fraud and cheating! 
- Europcar - europcar "serenity pack" scam 
- Europcar - worthless insurance cdw
- Europcar Spain - overcharging - swindle! 
- Europcar - damage surcharge 
- Europcar International - payment
- Europcar International - car hire dublin airport - baby car seats
- Europcar International - 5 waiting hours to deliver car reservation on time
- Europcar International - rental car
- Europcar International - lack of damage report and repair estimate