Europcar Internationallisbon portugal car rental.

Picked up this car at a very busy Lisbon Portugal, Downtown City Center location. We were initially impressed with the cleanliness of the facility and the quality of the cars. The facility was very busy with numerous people waiting. Our service representative was very stressed and hurried us thru the check in and the walk to our car. She did not perform a walk around to check the car for damage. I did a quick walk around to look for any obvious damage but the car did appear to be in good shape. We had a good experience with the car until returning the car.

Our service representative, that checked the car in, immediately went to the front left wheel and wiped off some road grim to exposed a minor scuff to the wheel. There was no fresh damage to the aluminum of the wheel but there was a scuff. The service representative added a wheel repair charge to our invoice. He said I should have noticed the damage at time of pickup, and that they check every car very closely on check in. I had this car in my possession the entire time. This damage could not have been caused by me. I am familiar with cars and wheel repair. I have been a professional classic car restorer for the past 30 years. I have rented cars all over the world. This is the first time I have ever received a charge for damage.

I am concerned that this was not a justified charge. I would like to have a copy of your complaint book for your branch . I would also like to see the service notes on this car.

Kn