Europcar — fraud
I returned my car. The woman at the 'counter' (her office was a people carrier in the public car park at the airport in Fuerteventura) was too busy to talk to me so I gave her the keys and paperwork and caught my flight. Hit with 424 euro damage surcharge 2 days later on my Visa debit card. No itemised bill or explanation why on the invoice they emailed me. No response from customer services via email. No telephone number visible on the website. I have cancelled my debit card to ensure no more fraudulent transactions happen, but am at a loss as to how to recoup the money. I will avoid Europcar in future. Do me a favour and avoid them too.
More Europcar Complaints & Reviews
- Europcar - fraud and cheating! 
- Europcar - europcar "serenity pack" scam 
- Europcar - worthless insurance cdw
- Europcar Spain - overcharging - swindle! 
- Europcar - damage surcharge 
- Europcar - charged vat on a rental advertised as being 'vat included'
- Europcar Italy, Trento - unauthorized credit card charges, unethical behaviour
- Europcar International - fake additional discharges-rental 4500330924 dr49153-15/03/2019 
- Europcar International - refund
- Europcar - damages not caused by me