Euro Car Parts / They didn't deliver my order, but I paid for express delivery and their support team didn't work at all

Fulton Road, Wembley Industrial Estate, Wembley Middlesex, United Kingdom Review updated:

I bought some car parts and cleaners from the company www.eurocarparts.com. I placed the order on Friday morning. I paid for the express delivery, so I thought that they would deliver it on Saturday. I was really disappointed, ‘coz I got nothing. As well as I sent emails to the seller, but their 24/7 support was simply scam and no one replied. Please, share this info and post comments about your experience with them.

Bi
Dec 18, 2014

More Euro Car Parts Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ka
      6th of Sep, 2016

My car broke down in Spain whilst on holiday and ordered some parts from www.eurocarparts.com having confirmed they delivered to Spain. DHL was the courier and after a week nothing arrived. After 10 days DHL confirmed the original order had been lost. Eurocarparts then sent out a replacement order and after another 10 days, DHL manged to lose the parcel again. Eurocarparts have made a partial refund and basically ruined our family holiday..
    The cost of hiring a car was too great that in the end we had to rely on taxis, basically made a loss of around £800 waiting for the parts that were either never sent out or someone in DHL is making a very good profit.
    Customer service is appalling - no one seems to know the status of the order, except "we will get back to you as soon as possible".
    Won't be using www.eurocarparts.com again.