Eureka Forbes Ltd. / Aquaguard / No services after charging 2 years Service charges
I paid Rs. 1, 890.00 as advance payment of 2 Years Service Contract.
According to the contract, they are, without our call, supposed to check the equipment twice in an year, service the equipment to ensure perfect performance of all its components, replace components, filter candle and carbon candle if required. In any case, they are supposed to change filter candle and carbon candle at least once in an year.
My payment Receipt No. AG 96B [protected] dated 18.08.2007
Validity of Service Contract From 29.08.07 to 28.08.09
Amount Paid Rs.1, 890.00
Their Service Center : Divy Deep Service Center,
Phone No. +[protected], 4004333.
They never come on their own, which they are supposed to at least twice in an year.
They do not come after several calls even.
If your organization really does some thing, I will appreciate.
More Eureka Forbes Ltd. / Aquaguard Complaints & Reviews
- Eureka Forbes - Aquasure Water Filter - Useless product by Eureka Forbes! 
- Eureka Forbes - Don't get cheated by buying Eureka Forbes 
- Eureka Forbs Aqua Guard Water Purifier - Not giving services on AMC! 
- Eureka Forbes - Poor customer service 
- Eureka Forbes / Vacuum Cleaner - Nr.1 cheats in this world! 
- Eureka Forbes - aquaguard superb 
- Eureka India - water purifier innova 
- Eureka Forbes - dr. aquaguard classic+ with booster pump 
- Eureka Forbes - water purifier
- Eureka Forbes - eureka forbes amc is a scam