Eureka Forbes / Non receipt of bill & warranty card

1 India Review updated:

We have purchased video phone.After receipt of payment no bill was given nor any warranty card and annual maintenance service contract given by m/s eurekabes forbes ltd, varanasi u.p. INDIA. We had been reminding since last 45 days approx without any result. Please help us. The name of the person who sold this item on behalf of the company is mr. J.P. Pandey.

Comments

• Pk
      27th of Jan, 2012

Don't Ever buy Eureka Forbes Units thru sales person
    Eureka Forbes India
    Bangalore

I have committed to take Vaccum cleanre from this brand and at the time of selling, Sales person (Balu) promised me to give two gift vouchers along with the product as it is special offer deemed and he forced me to give my credit card details for this purchase thogh i was not willing to do so but with conditions "post dated" given and signed over the payment form ..But they used it on immediate day without considering the payment date mnetioned on the form and 11K got deducted from my card account which madd me fusing and loose my tolerance ...Finally the product got delivered but no Bill/warrenty card/gift vouchers as promised by sales person ..i raised a complaint to cvustomer care regarding the same ..it has been going on for almost 60 days .The Manger/Lead/sales person are not lifting my phone for take this product back and process refund..nobody is turned up to solve my problem ...

• Eu
      30th of Jan, 2012

Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you and would like to help resolve this issue on priority basis.
    We have made a note of your complaint and request you to kindly provide us with your Customer ID Number, Address and contact details so that we can look into the matter.

For any further assistance, please feel free to write in.

Regards,
    Eureka Forbes Team

• Eu
      3rd of Feb, 2012

Dear Customer,

We have not heard from you for a while now. Please do let us know if we can be of any assistance.
    Regards,