Eureka Forbes / STD activation

1 India

Dear Benaifer Patel,

My problem is not resolved till date...pls expedite the matter.

Regards,

Sent: Tuesday, April 15, 2008 1:06 PM
Subject: Reference to your mail

Dear Customer,

Greetings of the day!

Thank you for contacting Reliance Broadband Customer Care.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

In response to your mail regarding wrong behaviors of Customer Service Representative, we have documented your complaint and escalated the same to the concerned team who will review the same. They will be in touch with you on this subject.

Further to your request for STD activation has been registered under Service Request ID [protected], which is in process and will be resolved at the earliest.

We are constantly trying to improve our services.Looking forward to your co-operation.

We look forward to an opportunity to assist you again.

For additional product and service related information you may contact us through any of the following means:

Phone:

Yours sincerely,

Benaifer Patel
Broadband Customer Care
Reliance Communications

The information provided is based on prevailing terms and conditions of the company, which, are subject to change without prior notice.

This electronic message transmission contains information from Reliance Communications & is confidential or privileged. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, beware that any disclosure, copy distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. If you have received the electronic transmission in error please notify us immediately.

-----Original Message-----
From: Hina Khan (hinakhan@eurekaforbes.com)
Date: Monday, April 14, 2008 02:28 PM
To: broadband@relianceada.com (broadband@relianceada.com)
Subject: misbehaviour by Mr.Purshottam & Chanchal

Dear Reliance Care,

Your two representative Purshottam & Chnachal doesnot have basic coutesy and problem solving skills.Both are very adamant and not transferring my call to some senior.They are telling they cant transfer or arrange a call back.

Later I spoke with Pranjal-Floor Supervisor.She told me to send the email for the same.

I have asked for STD activation since 10 days and daily Im geting the reply"sorry for the inconvenience caused to you, your request in a process and we cant transfer your call to senior"..pla arrange a STC activatioon fast on my fixed line:
040-[protected].