Eureka Forbes / Terrible service!

1 India Review updated:

My complaint number is 50381422 and its the second time that it is happening that in spite of repeated reminders in their call center, the curing of problem has taken a hell lot time. Apart from that, the people at the call center treat us as if we are totally at their mercy and they are not even ready to accept their mistake and apologize for the same . I took the RO system of the Eureka Forbes in July'07, just seeing the long history it has and thus assuming quality services. I was so wrong in discounting other companies like ZeroB and Kent. I am never going to suggest any body to go for this company's products-total Babu Culture.

Comments

• Pa
      1st of Dec, 2007

i need maintance contract for one year. parveen 9911557598.

• Pa
      16th of Feb, 2008

I am extremely disappointed with the post purchase services of eureka. I had purchased the innova gold in the month of June 07. but the holder that hangs the instrument to the wall gave away and now i am unable to mount the instrument on the wall. I am keeping it atop a stool and many a times the instrument has escaped a fall. I have already lodged the complaint almost three months back. the people at eureka told me that the back case would be replaced but when ??????????. Infact i feel like a cheated customer because i have followed it up many times but every time they assure me that something would be done , but nothing happens!!!!!!!!!!. infact i have actually helped your selling team in selling three units of the same to my relatives and friends only because of the faith that i had in eureka and its products. Infact all my house keeping gadgets are eurekas. It is painful that a loyal customer like me must get this bad a treatment from eureka. If the company does not attend to my service request even now Then I am determined to return the instrument to you. I really dont need a defective instrument. Let me take it for granted that eureka has failed to keep up its customer faith and i will never never never prefer eureka from now nor recommend it to my acquaintances.

Complaint no.28983

• Ba
      19th of May, 2008

I HAVE PURCHASED THE AQUAGUARD RO SILVER MODEL ON 12/12/07 AT 300.EUREKA FORBES K.K.Nagar, MADURAI-625001.THE WATER IS NOT PURIFIED PROPERLY. WE HAVE ASKED THEM FOR SERVICE.BUT EVEN AFTER SERVICING IT FOR MORE THAN 10 TIMES THE WATER IS NOT PURIFIED PROPERLY.FOR FOUR MONTHS WE DID NOT GOT A REAL SOLUTION .SO, WE ASKS FOR CHANGE OF THE MACHINE.FOR THAT THE EUREKA FORBES IN MADURAI ASKS US TO SEND THE COMPLIAN TO THE ABOVE ADDRESS NO.88, G.N CHETTY ROAD, ANMOL PALANI IV FLOOR T.NAGAR, CHENNAI-600017. WITHOUT CHECKING THE WATER (MR.M.TENNIS ANTONY) HAD FITTED THE MACHINE.DUE TO IMPROPER ADMINISTRATION THE NAME OF THE COMPANY IN MADURAI IS SPOILING. OUR SERVICE GROUP LEADER IS MR.SENTHIL KUMAR. OUR CONTACT ADDRESS IS BAVANI.K 24/35, TAMIL SANGAM ROAD, MADURAI-625001, PHONE NO:0452-2340408, CELL-9843111553. PLEASE TAKE SERIOUS RESPONSE OTHERWISE YOU WILL MET THE NECESSARY CONSEQUENCE.

• Gr

NLC
    27-A TYPR ii QUARTES
    NEYVELI TPWN SHIP
    TELL CELL094434-34065

MY COMPLAIT DATED 20/02/08ADDRESED TO THE MANAGER, SERVICES, EURECO MFORBES NO 143-C-4 BOMMA SANTRA INDUSRTIAL ESTATE, OFF HOSER ROAD BANGLORE

i have puchased one aqua guard from ereco gforbes neyveli on 28-07-01 unit no013005 iam using the machjine reguarly and the machine has been serviced through annaual service contract wiht eureco forbes .the annaul maintrnce comtract expired mby november 2007
    during first two year of maintence period i have no problem with the machine i used the colectede from the machione.in between with the period the source of drinking water of our area was changed which was suspected to be highly polluted.hence i have startred boiling the water collected from the machine the condition of using the watewr persistd for a periodof nearly one yaer.with out any problem
    for the one year after boiling the water collected from mthe machine deposits of white salt like substance weas noted. but the water was collected directly from the tap and boiled nothing was deposited. this was infromed to the service engineer and was practically demonstrated to them also. every visit of your service enginner the same complaint was made they have noat given any solution

before expiry of the maintence comtract.the service cientre approches us for the extention of maintence contract i told them to solve out problem for considering renewas no response from neyveli centre.after repearted wnwuires they wewre informed me to contact service centre. i sent the machine to their service the machine was hander over to them after seven days simple changed the corbon and chargeds Rs 145- towards corbon charges
    till my problem was not carried out
    therfor e i request you good office to approriate action early action/reply regarding this and also hope such as reputed estsabilshed company like eureko forbes will not leave this problem without proper solution

• Va
      2nd of Jul, 2008

Under the Buy Back Scheme, I had exchanged the old Aqua Guard for the new e-boiling NOVA model on 02.02.2007. The AMC of the old machine was still continuing and a major portion was still left unutilised. Therefore, I was not in the least inclined to go for the exchange. Moreover, there was no reason whatsoever for me to hasten as my old machine was in perfect working condition. Your sales officer, Mr Pawan Kumar and the Team Manager, Mr Pandey, brushed aside all my apprehensions giving me complete assurance that immediately the left over balance period of the AMC would continue on the new machine as soon as the original warranty would lapse. I had no reason to doubt their words as about six years back when I had exchanged me Vaccum Cleaner under identical conditions the balance Amc automatically continued on the new machine after the original warranty lapsed.

Now after running around for the past two months, from pillar to post, yesterday, I was told by one Mr Subodh at your Branch Office at Ashok Marg, Lucknow that I should send a mail as my problem could be resolved only from Delhi or Mumbai.I waited for two hours to meet the Branch Manager but he was not in office and surprisingly the Office had no news about his whereabouts.I must say Eureka Forbes follows some unique mode of functioning.

In the month of May on receiving a call from the Franchise to get the Amc or else they shall not be able to give me the servicing, I went to your Office at Dalibagh to meet the Officer-in-Charge but again he was not there and another gentlrman met me saying he was the next Officer-in-Command. On hearing the facts he told me that it would be done and appologised for the inconvenience caused but I again had to rush on refusal of further servicing of the machine.

I am not concerned with what are the ongoing policies of the Company or who misrepresented the facts or who is the Team manger or the Sales Officer. All I know is that anyone who comes represents Eureka Forbes and any committment by him is by Eureka Forbes and whether he does it rightly or not is not my concern.

The details of the AMC are Contract No / ICCR No 13047532 Period 12.07 2006 to 11.07.2007 the warranty period of the new machine is 02.03.2007 to 01 03.2008.

I am asking for no undue favours or advantages but for only what has been promised to me - right or otherwise has naturally nothing to do with me as a customer. A prompt action has to be taken as the servicing of the machine is long over due. I hope my plea shall not fall on deaf ears but shall in turn propel an immediate positive response.

It shall not be out-of-context if I mention here that I am your customer since 1992 and I deserve a better treatment.My only requirement is that the balance left over period of the AMC to continue on the new machine. I should not be penalised for no fault oo mine and why should I be made to bear any financial loss.

Soliciting a favourable and an early response.

With regards,

Vasundhara Seth 175 Vijay nagar Colony

Mobile no 9839120987 Land Line 0522-2470122 Kanpur Road, Lucknow

• Rr
      24th of Nov, 2008

Dear Sir,
    It is with great restraint and concern that Iam Making the following complaint to you.I have an Eureka forbes aquaguard of Model no FA Slno 1951127.The unit is under Amc for three years wef 04 Apr 08 From one of your dealers located at Ameerpet Hyderabad.Tel no 040-23161271, and 040-65965482.
    Firstly the half yearly servicing due as on 04 OCT 08 has not been undertaken as on date i.e(24 Nov 08). On contacting the dealer today, he was sounding as if he is doing a favour to us and was rude and unconcerned.
    Secondly The tel nos provided on the invoice cum receipt of yourAmc of the Regional office Bangalore is wrongly given. I obtained the bangalore office no on my own accord and complained to them about the dealers response.The callcentre executive Mr.Freddy could not do much except for taking the details of my aquqaguard. On asking the contact nos of persons resposible and who can sort my complainthe declined to give any no.
    Thirdly iwould like to ask what is the role of your regional offices with respect to sorting out customer problems?
    I therefore request your good office to:
    (a) Provide the tel nos of persons responsible in your hierarchy who can take a decision and sort out customers problems.(Head office aswell as regional office).
    (b) Instruct your dealer located at Hyderabad to put the name of the agency on the Amc invoce and sort this problem out immediately.
    Thanx& Regds

RRK Rao.

• Ar
      6th of Jul, 2009

Not proper stalation new purchase Aqaguard-classic

• Pr
      11th of Oct, 2011

MY CUSTOMER CODE 1003382586 I MADE A COMPLAINT TO MAHEK ENTERPRISE, ULHASNAGAR ON DATED 7-10-2011 COMPLAINT NO. IS 10765 BUT AT PRESENT JOB NOT DONE. DAILY I MADE 10 CALLS TO HIM EVERY TIME OWNER TOLD ME THAT TECHNITION ON THE WAY AND 100% YOUR WILL BE DONE TODAY DEFINATLY. BEFORE THIS COMPLAINT I HAD PREVIOUS MONTH SAME PROBLEM, I MADE COMPLAINT ON DATED 2-9-2011. THEY HAD SOLVED MY PROBLEM AROUND AFTER 25 DAYS . I HAD ALSO MADE THE SAME COMPLAINT AT YOUR KALYAN OFFICE WITH MR NITIN DAHIWADKAR INCHARGE OF SERVICE DEPOT. BUT HE NOT RESPONSED MY COMPLAINT UNFORTUNATLY I WAS NOT HAVING MY PREVIOUS COMPLAINT NO. I HAD ALSO MADE THE SAME COMPLAINT AT YOUR PRABHADEVI MUMBAI ( SALES OFFICE ) I M THANK FULL THERE ONE LADY SHE WAS SENT MY COMPLAINT AT KALYAN OOFICE, BUT THE RESULT WAS GETTING SAME NOBODY PAID THE ATTENTION ON MY COMPLAINT. SO I HOPE FROM YOUR OFFICE TO TAKE THE NEEDFULL ACTION . YOURS FAITHFULLY,
    THANK YOU DHARAM.J.MANGLANI