Eureka Forbes / service issues

1 India Review updated:

I had registered a complaint on my Euro clean XL vaccum cleaner(Complaint # 81175506) on 13th of April 2009. since then nothing has happend.
1) Everytime I call up the helpline they would say "I am sorry sir, but I shall ensure that it shall be done before this evening and nothing happens
2) And also, there is no escalation process in place. There is no supervisor whith whom I can speak to.
3) The helpline call handlers are not even aware of customer grievances.
4) Instead of getting call from service center I get a call for Demo for their sales people for the product exchange.

I recomend people to go for good brands like Samsung or panasonic which has a strong service backbone, I feel its a waste running behind these Moreons.

Comments

23rd of Jun, 2009

i AGREE THAT EUREKA fORBES IS A LOUSY cOMPANY WHEN IT COMES TO SERVICE. i AHVE PAID AN ANNUAL MAINTAINENCE AMOUNT OF RS 900(RECEIPT nO 15434329) FOR 4 SERVICES AND TIOLL DATE THE COMPANY HAS NOT GIVEN EVEN ONE SERVICE. fOR THE LAST TWO DAYS I HAVE BEEN CALLING THE GIVEN NUMBERS AND HAVE SO FAR BEEN ASKED TO CALL ANOTHER NUMBER IN GOREGAON AND THEN IN ANDHERI. MOREOVER I CHECKED THEIR SITE TO SEND A COMPLAINT BUT THERE IS NO SUCH PROVISION FOR COMPLAINTS, ONLY MORE SCHEMES TO DUPE FURTHUR INNOCENT CUSTOMERS. I HAVE CALLED AT LEAST TEN TIMES IN THE LAST TWO DAYS BUT NO ONE HAS BOTHERED TO ATTEND TO MY COMPLAINT.
    MANISHA M

• Wa
      23rd of Jun, 2009

Dear Ms. Manisha--
    If your water purifier is within warranty and/or you have entered in to an annual maintenance contract then IMMEDIATELY approach the Consumer Forum in your area. Please keep all the papers in tact. Consumer forum is a Government Body with semi judicial powers. The phone calls will not be accepted in the court as an evidence. Send a Regd. Ack. Due letter. Eureka Forbes will totally ignore your letters or phone calls till warranty or contract period is over.
    After this ignoring they are legally free to evade any action. The Consumer Forum will impose penalty on Eureka Forbes for cheating and deficiency of service. Eureka Forbes will engage lawyers and do maximum to evade. The Consumer Forum has powers to issue arrest warrants if penalty is not paid. Please claim full refund of costs of machine, the amount paid for annual maint. contract, damages to your health and family’s health, 18% interest especially if you have senior citizens in you household, also please claim 18% interest on the total claim amount.