Eureka Forbes Aqua Guard / Leakage in candle!

We have AMC with Manjalpur, Vadodara agency. Leakage in candle was informed to them on phone no [protected] on 06/10/2006. We reminded the agency on 10/10/2006 and11/10/2006. Our every call was received with a promise to solve our problem by evening the same day. But till date our complaint is unattended. We had similar experience in 2004 when after about 15 days our problem was solved after we could contact their main service manager Mr. Pankaj Taylor.

Bad service!

N  9th of Feb, 2007 by
On 30-06-2006 Mukesh Jha (Sales Executive of Eureka Forbes Ltd. Pitampura, New Delhi) has come to me, for sale of RO System, but I have refused to purchase the same and I have assured that will buy in next month.

So Jha has advised me to make a payment of Rs.7150/- to book the product, and next month he will deliver the product and will take balance payment.

So I have given a payment of Rs.7150/- by ICICI Credit Card.

After my lot of reminder / telephone calls, till date he is assuring me, that he will refund. But I have not received any RO System or refund from Company. In this regards I informed to Ms. Silpi (Pitampura Branch, New Delhi). But no any action taken. Eureka Forbes Ltd is very bad company!
N  3rd of Apr, 2007 by
I have purchased the eboiling eurake forbes aqua guard in the year 2005. Entered into AMC in the year 2006 for two years. Every time, I have to call five to six times for servicing. I have to remind the local service centre also. But the people will come only after several calls. Recently, the machine is not working. I have booked the call on 29.3.07 and my complaint number is 35949. But till date no one has come and solved my problem. I do not mean, why AMC is entered into for the same. The customer service is the worst ever seen. I am thinking of cancelling the AMC and throw the aqua guard in dumpyard. Best way is boiling of water and putting the kerala medicinal leaves available in the market. It will also give us some health.

If the customer service is not improved, I guess all the users will follow the boiling of water and done away with the eureka forbes aqua guard.
A  18th of Sep, 2007 by
I have purchased the eboiling eurake forbes aqua guard in the year 2006. I have to remind the local service centre for servicing five to six timesin a week. But the people will not come after several calls. till date no one has come and solved my problem. The customer service is the worst ever seen. Din't get any infiormation for AMC. I dont know where to get it & who is the provider company or any contractor
A  14th of Nov, 2007 by
I have bought Eureka Forbes RO system. But there is lot of problem in it, its level switch is not working and it more than 24 hrs. To fill the tank. I have complaint several times but it is of no use.

Its service worst!
A  5th of Dec, 2007 by
i guess it does not make a difference to the company.i bought a total ro on 20th novenber and it fills in onlu 6 liters of water i have complained several times but till date no one has come to see the machine .after reading this website looks like i not the only one harassed by their attitude .it is in deed shameful that the same company that fixes up the machine within 24 hours because we dole out 14 thousand rupees doers not bother to do its job which is servicing and looking into the customers needs.
N  18th of Jul, 2008 by
Dear Sir,

i have a RO Plant and have problem / servicing work and need service solution immediately. i have no contact no. for service center location at Baroda.

So, pl. do contact me on my Mob No. 9909958709 immediately.

Eureka Forbes Logo Eureka Forbes
Customer Care Service
B1/B2, 701, 7th Floor, Marathon Innova Marathon NextGen, Off Ganpatrao Kadam Marg Lower Parel
India - 500028