ETourandTravel / Unauthorized debit from my checking account

1 Orlando, FL, United States Review updated:

I have filed a complaint twice before, and have had no response at all. It's been at least 2 months. I don't understand that. These people lied to me about a vacation to Orlando, Florida and a rental car. I was told that I had 12 months to pay $ 398.00, but I kept telling the lady I can't afford it, I'm on a fixed income. She was very pushy, she just kept pushing. When I said I can not afford it, she said " you can't afford not to " She said I could pay $98.00 down, then ^ the balance of $ 300.00 when I could, it just had to be paid before I take the vacation, within 11 months, that was in September, 2014. They debited my account in October, & again in November, 2014 $ 248.00, which I told her repeatedly I couldn't afford. I need to have $ 248.00 returned to my account. They are liars and scammers!

Sc

Orlando
    Florida
    Phone: 4075152400
    etourandtravel.com

Riopoff big time. I am too also a victim of this scam. What they say and what they do are two different things.. Bad company. They should be stopped and made to pay all people back there money and be out of business. Who allows this to happen?

• Si
      30th of Dec, 2008
    eTourAndTravel - Awful company
    ETourandTravel
    etourandtravel.com

These people are very pushy and do not take no for an answer. I asked them if I could cancel at any time and they said yes, but now I understand that they meant 15 days which I do not recall them saying. Pushy, pushy people. I tried to call them and ask for them to cancel and they turned me down and said they couldn't do anything. After reading other reports about this company I am even more discussed with them.

• Lo
      3rd of May, 2009

I am an employee of ETourandTravel INC. and I've worked there for about two years. We offer you a 15 day money back guarentee with the vacation, past that it is bought and paid for. We are a credible buisness and we mail you all of your terms and conditions its not 7 pages of fine print. It is a one page document enclosed in your vacation package. Just because you are not a cautious consumer does not make us a fraudulent buisness. And also if by chance your pkg is still active I would encourage you to use the money you spent and let us prove it to you. Take what you would consider a chance and enjoy your vacation

• Pe
      27th of Aug, 2009

A salesperson pushed you into buying a vacation!!! oh lord what is the world coming too?????? and what do you mean by "After reading other reports about this company I am even more discussed with them." ... your more discussed with them?

• Ar
      14th of Sep, 2009

I am a member of another forum that investigates matters like this and I have compiled a very extensive dossier on these people and their various companies and associates.

If anyone who has dealt with this company, or one of their mutant offspring, could post the name of the company that appears on their card statement and their location it would be very helpful. Please also add the name of the company you believed you were dealing with, either from the paperwork you receive or from what you were told on the phone.

What I plan will wipe the supercilious smiles from the faces of the staff who write comments here.

I don't need any of your details - just who the money went to.

I'll be making this request in other threads and on other forums. If you don't wish to take the risk, that's fine as enough should provide what I want. I can't get your money back, , but I hope I can offer do for them, what they couldn’t do for you.

No need to send anything - I'll pop back in a few days.

• To
      28th of Oct, 2009

I am also one who has purchased my vacation package through etourandtravel. I have not yet went on my vacation. I have tried to make my reservations on line but Ive been having trouble.
    I just found this site and I am now very worried about going to orlando. I can not cancel being
    that it has definitely been 15 days since I purchased my package. If there is anyone who has went on the trip and can give me pointers on what to do or not to do to make my trip a good one I sure would appreciate it. Thank you. My email is [email protected]