Etour And Travel / Cancellation

1 160Willowdale drive,Apt C101Frederick, MD, United States Review updated:
Phone: 3016951519

I wish to return the package that you sent me for $150.00. I do not want to go to florida or anywhere else as I am working full time. I cannot stress this enough. You took my money, now I want it back. Your service rep(Victoria, last name unknown) painted this lovely picture about the trip for 4. It is a hoax. Numerous phone calls to complain came to nothing. I will get My Lawyer to sort out this problem and you'll end up paying me back much more plus interest for 2 years. I want my money back now.

Comments

• Re
      12th of Jun, 2009

I too signed up with etour & travel. My wife had reservations about this deal when she read all the complaints posted on this site about the company.

I called the very next day to cancel the account. The lady that helped me, I believe her name is Lisa, was very accomodating. I immediately received an email that the account will be cancelled within 3-5 business days and that I will receive a full refund.

There are always two sides to a story. It is unfortunate that we don't hear from people that express their experiences with such companies.

• Pa
      2nd of Aug, 2009

I too have been scammed, a supervisor got on the phone, as she claimed she was. Took my card information down, and sated that it is just a formality, because I stated that I could not process anything to the following friday. Well that was a lie, we have to do something about all these scam artist. They processed it anyway, before, I should have done my homework, but I thought it was legit because I had gotton a phone call from this company before.

Patrice White