[Resolved] Etihad — damaged baggage
I traveled to abu dhabi on 10 dec'16. On reaching Abu Dhabi I found that my baggage is damaged.In spite of giving a complaint at the etihad counter on the abu dhabi airport, an online written complaint, and a complaint in the hyderabad office, I did not get any response from the etihad airways.
I request, rather demand that action should be taken against etihad airways as my whole trip was spoiled as I had to tag along a big broken suitcase.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Updated by akhil747, Jan 12, 2017
I can be contacted on [protected]@gmail.com
My mobile no is 91-[protected]
Etihad Airways Customer Care's Response, Jan 12, 2017
We appreciate you coming to us today and highlighting this experience to us, can you please confirm you have submitted a claims form to our team? If not, kindly use this link http://www.etihad.com/en-us/before-you-fly/baggage-information/missing-baggage/
Our team will review this and provide a reference number in relation. *Gill
More Etihad Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Etihad Airways - booking cancelled not refunded 
- [Resolved] Etihad Airlines - double charging! 
- Etihad Airways - non vegetarian meal served against vegetarian meal 
- [Resolved] Etihad Airways - poor service during flight diversion 
- Etihad Airlines - flight cancellation 
- [Resolved] Etihad Airways - unethical behaviour by staff
- Etihad Airways - service deficiency 
- Etihad Airways - missing baggage
- Etihad Airways - bad customer service and causing unwanted stress
- [Resolved] Etihad Airways - missing baggage