[Resolved] Etihad Airways / two parcel missing my luggage
This is bring to your notice that my two cricket bat kits along with cricket bat are missing from the main luggage which I have been wrapped with my main luggage. I have been given complaint at the same time to the Luggage officer on 26th Oct-2017 but till now I have not received any feedback about my missing parcel.
I travelled on 25th October, 2017 from BOM to AUH and from AUH to LOS by connecting flight. My e-ticket number is "[protected]/3" [FQTV NZ [protected]].
I have attached the complaint form for your kind perusal.
Kindly request you to do the needful urgently and give the feedback on it.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Etihad Airways Customer Care's Response, Oct 27, 2017
Dear Mukesh, we are sorry to hear about your missing belongings. Kindly forward us your PIR file reference which you received when you reported it missing to [protected]@etihad.ae. Then we will be able to assist you further. *Ela
More Etihad Airways Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Etihad Airways - booking cancelled not refunded 
- [Resolved] Etihad Airlines - double charging! 
- Etihad Airways - non vegetarian meal served against vegetarian meal 
- Etihad Airlines - flight cancellation 
- [Resolved] Etihad Airways - poor service during flight diversion 
- [Resolved] Etihad Airways - unethical behaviour by staff
- Etihad Airways - service deficiency 
- Etihad Airways - missing baggage
- [Resolved] Etihad Airways - missing baggage
- [Resolved] Etihad Airways - unable to redeem miles