[Resolved] Etihad Airways — food
I flew back yesterday 27th jan. From abu dhabi flight number ey11 my seat number was 14f. Business class.
I asked for my breakfast to be served at 5 am the steward woke me at 5am abu dhabi time what I wanted was 5 am uk time. He had already started my breakfast I asked if he could make it 5am uk time to which he replied no problem. I had the brioche with scrambled egg and smoked salmon.
When I arrived home I decided to have a sleep at 1 pm for three hours upon awaking I had terrible diarrhoea and sickness which lasted up to 11 o'clock at night. The breakfast was the last thing I ate I am wondering seeing that he started to heat it at 5am abu dhabi time whether in fact he reheated it when I eventually had it. I was very ill and indeed this morning feel very weak.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Etihad Airways Customer Care's Response, Jan 29, 2017
Thanks for coming to us today and highlighting this experience to us. We would certainly like to further investigate this for you. To do so, we ask you to kindly send this feedback and booking reference to our team; [protected]@etihad.ae
Our team will review this and revert back to you as soon as possible, we hope to hear back from you to help accordingly *Gill
More Etihad Airways Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Etihad Airways - booking cancelled not refunded 
- [Resolved] Etihad Airlines - double charging! 
- Etihad Airways - non vegetarian meal served against vegetarian meal 
- [Resolved] Etihad Airways - poor service during flight diversion 
- Etihad Airlines - flight cancellation 
- [Resolved] Etihad Airways - unethical behaviour by staff
- Etihad Airways - service deficiency 
- Etihad Airways - missing baggage
- Etihad Airways - bad customer service and causing unwanted stress
- [Resolved] Etihad Airways - missing baggage