[Resolved] Etihad Airwaysfood

I flew back yesterday 27th jan. From abu dhabi flight number ey11 my seat number was 14f. Business class.
I asked for my breakfast to be served at 5 am the steward woke me at 5am abu dhabi time what I wanted was 5 am uk time. He had already started my breakfast I asked if he could make it 5am uk time to which he replied no problem. I had the brioche with scrambled egg and smoked salmon.
When I arrived home I decided to have a sleep at 1 pm for three hours upon awaking I had terrible diarrhoea and sickness which lasted up to 11 o'clock at night. The breakfast was the last thing I ate I am wondering seeing that he started to heat it at 5am abu dhabi time whether in fact he reheated it when I eventually had it. I was very ill and indeed this morning feel very weak.
Your sincerely
Pauline barrow

• Resolution statement

• Etihad Airways Customer Care's Response, Jan 29, 2017

Dear Pauline,

Thanks for coming to us today and highlighting this experience to us. We would certainly like to further investigate this for you. To do so, we ask you to kindly send this feedback and booking reference to our team; [protected]@etihad.ae
    Our team will review this and revert back to you as soon as possible, we hope to hear back from you to help accordingly *Gill

Pa