Equifax Information Services / unauthorized address change/horrible customer support
I don't know about this page. I wonder if Equifax gives a crap about it, but let's try:
I would like to ask if there is a way to send an official complaint against Equifax for terrible customer service and incorrect recording of my information.
I have tried calling multiple times and their phones lines are awful, one cannot be on speaker for example and hear them. They ask ALL personal information over the phone before even looking at the account, including SIN. I know for a fact there are other ways to verify someones info, I have done it through Transunion.
And after all that (mind you, I have about 4-5 tries and 3 attempts to actually get this done), the information keeps changing to the incorrect data. And they blame it on one of my creditors without telling me who so I can correct it. And I know for a fact it's not one of my creditors, I don't have many, pretty easy to keep track and I would know if I gave them an address I never lived at.
I have sent the change of info document by mail twice to correct my address. They change it, then a week later it changes back to the wrong info. Transunion corrected it and that was it.
I dont understand what is happening. I do not have many creditors and they all have my correct address. Even more, the address that they keep posting, was NEVER mine. It's down the street from where I live now
More Equifax Information Services Complaints & Reviews
- Equifax - equifax is a fraud! 
- Equifax - unauthorized charges 
- Equifax Report Monitoring - website does not allow you to cancel your order 
- Equifax - equifax misusing it's certificate of authority 
- Equifax Online Credit - horrible customer service - billed after cancellation 
- Equifax Information Services - credit freeze
- Equifax Information Services - unethical behavior
- Equifax Information Services - change of address on credit report
- Equifax - gross incompetence in the handling of personal information
- Equifax Information Services - unethical behaviour