Epic Deal Shop / jacket I purchased

1 Hawthorne, CA, United States

I ordered a tactical jacket that took 3 weeks to receive. Upon my receipt of the jacket it had a very foul, rubber smell to it. Plus the jacket felt as if it was made out of rubber. I immediately placed it back inside the bag it was delivered in and emailed their customer service. I explained that I wanted to return the jacket because of the awful smell. 3 days later a received an email response apologizing, but if I wanted to keep the jacket if they gave me a 30% discount. I refused explaining that the smell was NOT going to come out of that jacket. I also requested that they please forward me an RMA, return address label. Again, 3 days later, they email me suggesting that I return the item back to them at the address they provided. Plus, that I had to pay for my return postage.
So... I received a jacket made in CHINA, that had a foul smell. They try to get me to KEEP the jacket at a discounted price. THEN, I have to pay for my own shipping for the return. That makes NO sense!!
No customer service. They sell cheap Chinese products, that are made from U.S. recycled goods, and want NO part of your returned goods.

Lj