EOS CCA / Dun for XM Radio Service
Received a call from EOS CCA on 3 Feb 2010. Called back at 1740 hrs and spoke to Sandra Dayton. Ms Dayton informed me that I owed XM Radio $48 and change. Rationale for debt was that I failed to renew my service when my one-year subscription had expired and did not cancel the service by contacting XM Radio’s cancellation service by phone and canceling the subscription.
Contacted XM Radio at approximately 1820 hrs and spoke to a Mr Perez about this situation. Mr Perez transferred me to XM’s “Listening Care” department. Once transferred to that department I spoke to Mandy. I explained the situation and she offered to waive the charge. I explained that I didn’t think I owed XM anything, but that if she wanted to waive the charge that was fine by me. I confirmed with her that she had removed the charge from my account.
More EOS CCA Complaints & Reviews
- EOS CCA - SCAM 
- Cca (Collection Company Of America) - Fraud 
- EOS CCA - collecting a bill from AT&T Mobility which I never belonged to 
- EOS CCA - FRAUD AND COLLECTING PAYMENTS 
- EOS CCA - AT&T debt on closed account 
- eoscca - fake calls
- EOS-CCA - Scam- Student loans 
- EOS CCA - Collections Fraud 
- EOS CCA - being charged for a cell phone bill we don't owe 
- EOS-CCA - not the person they seek