Entirely Pets / Refund

USA, United States Review updated:

This company has the worst customer service it's too bad they are profitable. First they sent me an automatic shipment with me knowing. I even tried logging into their site to make sure I didn't have automatic shipments, and I don't even have an account on their site, so how do I have an automatic shipment set up?Costed me $25 to return the $80 item from Canada. Now again they won't reply.I wish I read the complaints before I ordered from them. To top it all off the owner/worker was arrogant and rude. Great business you're running. Never again.

Dd
May 5, 2014

Comments

• Di
      3rd of Jun, 2016
    Entirely Pets - Unprofessional / Disorganized
    Entirely Pets
    entirelypets.com

BEWARE. NOBODY AT THIS PLACE KNOWS WHAT THEY'RE DOING. I attempted to place a small order for under $6, but the online confirmation page never completed, so I ordered from another source. I started receiving conflicting emails from Entirely Pets about "completing" my order, "order has been backordered", "create a password" and other stupid subjects. I responded to CANCEL the order immediately but the item was LATER shipped anyway. I refused the package and sent it back but was charged anyway. I have sent numerous messages demanding a complete refund without any intelligent reply. I cannot understand how they manage to stay in business.