Entirely PetsNever order from them

Q Review updated:

HORRIBLE! Lied, said my order was shipped, refused to tell me it was NOT going to be filled until I wrote them repeatedly. Never actually answered my emails directly, used form answers.
My dogs slowly dying as I assume I should wait for the meds to arrive, instead of going directly to the nearest vet for a refill. NEVER ORDER FROM THEM!!!

• Su
    susanpug May 01, 2009

I have also had a TERRIBLE time with customer service at this website. They DO NOT respond to email complaints and their telephone customer service is a joke. I am presently sitting here with 2 sets of prescription meds that are incorrect and still awaiting the correct order. I am amazed that they send out a prescription med incorrectly TWICE. I have had to explain the issue multiple times-on each phone call to customer service.

They also have had medication backordered in the past and not called/emailed or responded to customer service calls regarding this. I too have waited over a month for meds, being told they were being sent in 5 days...7 days...next week. I cannot get over the ridiculous customer service, or lack-there-of.

Skip this site and their sister site healthypes.com and go through petmeds.com or dog.com. Save yourself the aggravation.

• Fr
    frankeebaby Aug 15, 2009

Entirely Pets charged my credit card $130. I believe it should have been $100. When attempting to log onto my account in order to track my delivery...a message keeps coming up saying incorrect email. I have tried writing to them several times but only form letter provided. This company has a very bad smell about them.

• Nm
    n missouri May 31, 2010

I ordered an item from Entirely Pets through Amazon. The item was listed as "In Stock". I was given an estimate for delivery. I didn't hear from them that the item was shipped and the first window date for delivery was already past, so, thinking that they had lost the order I tried to contact them. Three emails later they finally responded that they did not actually have the item and would not have it for about 2 weeks.

I have checking on Amazon daily and this item is still listed as "In Stock" I have repeatedly contacted Amazon and 7 days have passed and each day the item is still listed as "In Stock", when I know this is NOT in stock.

If my order was received by Entirely Pets and the item was not actually in stock and had to be ordered they should have, at the least, contacted me with that info rather than send me a delivery estimate that could not be met.

I have canceled the order and ordered through another NON AMAZON company. I have ordered from Amazon before and other amazon affiliated companies but this is the worst experience ever.

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH ENTIRELY PETS!!! And you might want to be leery of Amazon affiliated companies because Amazon DOESN'T seem to monitor them very well.

Nancy, Missouri

• Av
    avilove Jul 26, 2010

I cancelled an order which had been backordered too they "cancelled it" but never gave me a refund on my credit card...wtf...had to call them up and ask them twice to gimme my money back

• Bi
    Bisli Aug 02, 2010

I have been ordering from them monthly for the last 3 years and never had a problem.

• Qu
    Queenie88 Sep 22, 2010

I've been ordering from them - not prescription items - for over a year, and have never had a problem. On my most recent order I was charged the proper amount, everything was sent (plus a free sample of Bonies), and it arrived quickly.

• Ar
    artlany Oct 02, 2010

I placed an order and received an e-mail stating my order had shipped stated as follows:
    Sent By:
    EntirelyPets On: Sep 09/10/10 10:09 PM
    ------------------------------------------------------------------
    1 RESI8OZ - ResiSoothe by Virbac (8 oz) shipped
    Carrier: USPS -
    01922242001012828903
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Today is October 2, 2010 and my order still has not arrived. I called customer service and was told they would look into why my order was not yet received, but in the meantime they would send out another order. Still waiting. I do not understand how this company is allowed to stay in business.

• Am
    A. Motta Nov 05, 2011

Ordered $298.93 worth of merchandise from company on 10/27/2011. Paid for priority shipping (2-3 days). When not received by 11/2 I e-mailed them. They responded that order had been shipped ground because it would not fit in a priority mailer. Still not here. Company has not responded to any subsequent e-mails and does not answer their phone.

• Ra
    ragdollcat Nov 23, 2011

I ordered Azodyl for my cat with Polycystic Kidney Disease. Azodyl need to be kept refrigerated or cooled and has a shelf life of up to 10 days maximum without refrigeration. I live in Malaysia and have been ordering from Entirely Pets for almost 18 months now. The order always arrives within 10 days of the order but on this occasion, it took more than 30 days to arrive. I returned the products immediately as the efficacy of the medication was long gone. It has been more than 8 working weeks since they received the returned product and still no refund. I have emailed them multiple times and had web chats with almost all their customer service representatives, all promising to resubmit the credit request to the accounts department. Nothing to date. They have a standard reply form when you email them, never a personal one that will really help address the problem. The order was worth over $200. They are totally unprofessional in their business ethics.

• Ti
    Tired Trucker Jun 11, 2012

I have been ordering from Entirely Pets for many years, and have never had a problem. I did not go through Amazon or any other site.
    Guess the best way is to go straight to their website. Why would you go through a third party? Maybe that is where your problem is.
    STUPID IS AS STUPID DOES !!!

• Ra
    ragdollcat Jun 11, 2012

The order was made directly through their website. Took close to 9 months before I had my money back and that is after I took them to the consumers association. No apologies from them whatsoever. Unethical!

• St
    Stephen Schwagle Sep 08, 2012

Ordered from them and item was on backorder. In the meantime, I got it somewhere else. When I tried to cancel the back order on entirelypets.com, they said it had just shipped, and for me to "catch" the delivery guy to refuse the shipment. Of course, I work and can't be home to do this. So I called them - they said just mark "RETURN TO SENDER" on the front, give it to USPS. Its been a month, and they claim they never received it. So now I'm filing a dispute with my credit card company. Let them argue with them. Not sure how reputable this site is? I won't be ordering from them again.

• Le
    lee444 Apr 01, 2013

Products arrived as stated, with correct pricing and was well packaged. However, was not shipped USPS as promised but by a USPS partner so package was held for ransom for an additional 18$ COD charge (in addition to the 12$ USPS COD charge). Asked for a supervisor - was told one would call me back (twice) or one wasn't available (twice). One of their customer support agents stated I should have refused to pay the additional COD charges - despite their fine print stating that refused shipments will not be refunded. No supervisor ever phoned or addressed the overcharge on 4 separate phone calls and days. Two of the four customer service agents were also rude. Emailed twice - and my emails were never answered - though quickly answered before ordering. Happy to send recorded audio of all this. [email protected]

• Di
    Dick2 Jun 21, 2013

Called and got return authorization number. Sent product back and had a confirmation that they received it. My account showed the order as being returned. After waiting 2 weeks after they received my return and no credit on my credit card, I sent an email and got a response that the credit would be issued immediately. After another 2 weeks and no credit, I called and was told my credit fell through the cracks but it would be issued that day. It wasn't so after another 2 weeks I disputed the charge with my credit card company. I was so disgusted by their feet dragging that I called and got another return authorization for another purchase. The proof of delivery shows they received it 3 weeks ago and no credit issued to my credit card yet. I called and their response was "We thought you wanted a store credit". That was never discussed and there is nothing on their website about store credits only on returns. Supposedly they will issue a credit to my card within 72 hours. If not, I'll dispute it with my credit card company again.
    They have no problem charging your credit card the instant the order is shipped but sure like to drag their feet with credits.

• Hb
    HBAK22 Aug 01, 2014

This was absolutely THE WORST
    shopping experience I have ever experienced. The customer service is
    appalling, rude, and basically besides that non-existent. They do not
    answer your phone calls, emails, or messages. They lost my order,
    and I had to finally live chat with someone to have it figured out. It
    was supposedly shipped that day after we talked, but I didn't receive it
    for another month, I was giving up hope that it was coming at all. They
    also charged me an extra $40 for shipping, totaling $60 to Canada.
    Outrageous. I will never order from here again, and I will never
    recommend this site to anyone.

• Be
    BeyondPiss Sep 09, 2015

This place provides false advertising! Purchased the CET Hextra Premium Chews and got the autoship and save program. In the first shipment, I never received the 10% discount. Then they raise the price over 30% from the original order, I called and was going to cancel my autoship due to the high price. The price was higher than any other place. But they told me, I get to lock in my original order price, so I should order more, then cancel future orders. So I double my orders. When I got my shipment, they shipped at their current price, not what I was told the original order price at 10% discount. When I called back and complaint, the customer service was horrible. So if you are ordering from this place, be very careful, don't even try to do the autoship, and they raise their prices, and customer service was horrible when you complaint about it. Never buy anything from this place again!!!

jo richardson Jul 29, 2016

Entirely Pets Web based company selling Pet products. Have charged my credit card a total of 4 times. I have had to cancel my card to prevent them taking money without sending goods. I have emailed them constantly with no helpful reply. they say i do not have any orders but they have taken 2 charges on the same day for $230. Terrible company to get any response.

Martha Jul 29, 2016

I ordered some products from EntirelyPets, because it was the only place that said they had them in stock. All products I needed were available that moment. I placed my order and paid. But without telling me they substituted some products with much more expensive ones in my order. I called them and finally spoke to their agent after waiting on hold for about a hour. Actually, their agent was quite nice and polite, but he told me they would not refund the difference in cost. He told they substituted some products, because some thing I ordered were out of stock. They did that without asking me! I will never again do business with this awful company. None of my cats liked the products they sold me.

• Da
    David Petrano May 20, 2020

Internet scammers. I cannot FBI allows these criminals to remain in business.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices