[Resolved] Enterprise Holdingsoutrageous billing, false damage claims

I find your blog has the most informative about enterprise. I have two issue with the enterprise; there billing and then their damage claim.
On relocating to start a new job in Houston, Texas, made a reservation with enterprise (Reservation nos [protected]) for oct 14th eventually used till. On getting to my original location for pick-up ( enterprise- spring, Tx) my vehicle was not available for over an hour and they were about closing; I was referred to pick -up a vehicle at a service center just two blocks away.
I had picked up the vehicle and left before realizing that they did not use my original reservation and my employee discount was not applied as promised.
The vehicle I got developed a fault with engine light blinking and was replaced by the enterprise.
Enterprise kept charging my account for over two months after the return of the new vehicle and several calls for invoice or receipt ended with a failed promises of sending an invoice to me. Till date they never did! I was forced to open a dispute with my bank. Enterprise had charged $963 for a subcompact car rented in 12 days. Aside tolls so many hidden and multiple charges I still don't understand.
I wish enterprise greed will end at this, despite a final letter sent to my bank by one Kendra Gilford stating hat all balance has been paid, I was shocked to have a collection agent start calling me during working hours for an outrageous damage claim of at $5252.90.
I rented the car with full comprehensive insurance coverage, enterprise ignored this rather tried to bully me into accepting a bogus claim through their collection.
Finally, when enterprise eventually got in touch with me today the sent me pictures of a damage under the car which I can neither confirm is from the car or that I was responsible for as I was not involved in any wreck. More disturbing is that the bill sent today is 4555.00 far different from the initial bill confirming my belief that the billing was arbitrary. Worse still enterprise is not willing to allow an independent review of the car or the cost of damage repair. I am still curious on why enterprise never got in touch with me or my insurance for over 3months, why they are unwilling for an independent review of both the damage and cost of repair. No convincing evidence that the pictures are not from a different vehicle or due to a previous issue with the car. Rather enterprise was eager to send this to a collection agent and blacklisted me in an already failed attempt to harass me to accept their claim.
The claim number for the repair is as follow: DX067F441. Case number: [protected].
I can provide further details if need be. Thank you for taking your time to read this and I will appreciate any meaningful intervention you can make.

• Resolution statement

• Enterprise Holdings Customer Care's Response, Mar 14, 2018

Mr. Ishola,
    Thanks for your feedback. We appreciate it when customers tell us about their experiences. I have forwarded your comments to our Texas Regional management and our team at our Spring location. I have asked that they review your concern and contact you directly. As this may take several days, your patience is appreciated.
    Respectfully,