Enigma Software / Spyhunter / unauthorized recurring charges!
On 12 November 2007 our credit card was charged $35.69 for "SPYHUNTER [protected]". LAST year, in 2006, one of our staff DID purchase the product, order number 1758675. Their product catalog does NOT disclose any time limitation before someone presses the "Buy Now" button:
Their purchase form does NOT disclose any time limitation before some enters the credit card information:
Since the time-limited subscription as well as the recurring charge are an ESSENTIAL aspect of the purchase (and clearly effects a consumer's purchase decision), it smells like a deceptive business practice to HIDE that information in the fine print that appears ONLY when someone actually clicks on the End User License Agreement link AFTER having already entered their credit card information. If it was disclosed that the purchase last year did also require subsequent payments, then we may or may NOT have opted for competitive products.
More Enigma Software / Spyhunter Complaints & Reviews
- Enigma Software Group Spyhunter - spyhunter 
- Dri Spyhunter - unberechtigte abbbuchung 
- Dri Spyhunter - unauthorized charge on my credit card 
- Dri Spyhunter - payment taken 
- Enigma Software / Spyhunter - no way to contact firm 
- Enigma Software - spyhunter 
- Enigma Software - spyhunter ie 952 646 5288
- Enigma Software - spyhunter ®hunter
- Enigma Software Group - spyhunter
- Enigma Software - spyhunter reghunter