Enigma Software Group / Spyhunter / unauthorized charges!

1 Burtonsville, MD, United States Review updated:

I received this message from your company. I have not authorize any order from your company, neither I am interested in your product. I have been trying to get in touch with you and you don't have a phone number listed anywhere. Obviously you don't want to be contacted after you skim someone. I am in contact with my attorney and I notify my credit card for your illegal, fraudulent and unauthorized billing of my credit card.

Comments

• Me
      16th of Oct, 2018
    Dri Spyhunter - unauthorized charge on my credit card
    Indonesia

I had never buy spyhunter and there's an unauthorized charge US$39.99 on my credit card bills. I want my money back within 1 weeks. I;m blocking this [censored], I'm reporting the statement and you won't get your money FGS. Anyway I'm blocking this spyhunter [censored]

• Mw
      1st of Nov, 2018
    Enigma Software - SpyHunter
    Novato
    California

I cancelled the renewal in 4/2015, but they still keep charge my credit card for two years. Be careful, they will steal your money by keep charge you with no end.

• Ho
      14th of Nov, 2018
    Dri Spyhunter - Company listed
    Canandaigua
    New York

I too have never heard of them until today 11/3 when I got my credit card bill. Who did they hack to get our numbers. I wonder what we all have in common?

• Wa
      19th of Nov, 2018
    Enigma Software Group - Unauthorized charges

I would like to complain about the unauthorised charging of my account when you have no right.I never order nothing, I don't want your products and you charge me $39.99, so could you please give me my money back thankyou...