Encore Marketing / Rip off

1 4501 Forbes Blvd # 100Lanham, MD, United States Review updated:
Phone: 800-846-9398

My wife and I were going over our credit card bill and found a charge of $14.95 being applied EVERY MONTH by this 'Encore Marketing International' in Lanham MD. I have disputed the charge to the credit card company but the number provided by Encore Marketing only gets a voicemail recording. We do not ever remember authorizing this charge and at this point urge anyone who has not done so to scan their credit card statement for anything from Encore Marketing, and tell the credit card company to remove the charge immediately. Who knows how much money we have lost? It's outrageous and we can't afford to not have this money.

Va

Comments

• Up
      8th of Dec, 2008

A lot of you are saying that you can't get through to anyone when you call the 877 numbers to cancel (877.564.8538/877.844.9554). I did a little research it turns out that they're owned/operated by a company called Encore Marketing International.

So... let's CALL THEM and tell them how big of ### they are for perpetuating these frauds/scams... below is a list of employees and the main number to Encore; if you call a receptionist will put you through to them... CALL THEM NOW IF YOU'RE FURIOUS ABOUT THEM STEALING FROM YOU:

4501 Forbes Blvd

David Gallimore — Executive Vice President, Sales & Marketing
    Michael Dubrow — Executive Vice President, Partnership Development
    Sondra Diggs — Chief Financial OfficerSondra Diggs — Chief Financial Officer

---------

This is the contact information of the CEO of Encore Marketing who's behind American Leisure and EZ Saver Scams... contact him to let him know how you feel about him cheating you and stealing your money:

Chief Executive Officer

Lanham, MD 20706
    USA

• Nu
      16th of Mar, 2009

If you order from Orientaltrading.com, it will be somewhere in the fine print or something. I think maybe there is a box checked conveniently for you that you have to discover and uncheck, or they will sign you up for a trial membership for some Easy Saver Program, and that is where Encore Marketing comes in. They will do a charge for one dollar to verify your account, then 1.95 the next month, then 14.95 every month after, so look for that mysterious 1 dollar charge and call that 1800 number, and cancel the membership. Oriental trading is a good website, i thought, but they are obviously in cahoots with these scammers. Such a shame.

• La
      7th of Oct, 2009

maybe you should read the fine print before you click on things when ordering on the internet or listen to the person offering you to join the clubs before you say yes to anything. I have delt with Encore Marketing for a while now and they have been nothing nice to me and their programs are GREAT!!! I have had a few problems but they have always done what they could to fix it and they have even refunded me my money.

• Ya
      8th of Jan, 2010

Has ripped me off unbeknowst to me. My company charge cards had numberous "rewards" charges that I had no knowledge of; out bookkepper had no reason to question the charges.

In one month, I had 2 @$14.95 from Sahalie and 2 @ $14.95 from Solutions. I'm just now getting the full picture, which will be a decent amount, unathorized by anyone in our business.

How do they continue to get away with this? I plan to never shop with a retailer that uses this service. If everyone would boycott these reatilers, we could perhaps shut them out of business? I think we should try.

6th of Nov, 2010

Guys if u want ur refunds back just called the emi guys, some indian will pickup and ask him for full refunds he'll provide two first then transfer the call to some consumer guy who is also a indian, and dont give up ask for more refunds, he might offer you till a year and if u ask for more he would transfer the call to another supervisor who can give you your full refunds... during the call dont forget to threaten them with attorney, BBB, and mention that u'll take legal action on them cause thats the magic word. belive me it works 100% !!..