Emirates — refund
I cancelled a flight with emirates on the 16 may 08 with a medical certificate. Even though their terms and conditions state that you will be refunded within 15 working days, I waited 3 months for the ticket refund. This refund was then received without the necessary medical waiver. This waiver I am currently - 7 months later - still waiting for.
Emirates position on this is simply that this sort of thing happens. I was not even offered any type of compensation.
I don't see why I should be held up to the terms and conditions, set out in the contrace by emirates, but they do not have to
More Emirates Complaints & Reviews
- Emirates Airlines - refund or change of date of airline ticket 
- Emirates Airlines - lost luggage! 
- Emirates Airline - baggage claim! 
- Emirates Airlines - hindu meal 
- Emirates - denied boarding
- Emirates Airlines - missing stroller and swiss knife! 
- Emirates Airlines - non co-operation
- Emirates Airlines - extremely bad organisation of flights
- Emirates Airline - sale of ticket by misrepresentation
- Emirates Airline - aircraft defect