Emirates Airlines / horrible service from emirates airlines employees

United States Review updated:

My family has always been an emirates customer. As a matter of fact, just in the past 3 years, my family and friends have used emirates over 15 times. Needless to say, I am very disappointed in the service that we received today. I had never expected emirates to treat us like the way they did today at the lax airport. A man named herbert was beyond rude and threatened us numerous times to cancel our flight. I had initially purchased business class tickets for my father, who is an epileptic patient and my cousin who is also an epileptic patient. The reason I had bought those business class tickets was because sleep deprivation and claustrophobia triggers an epileptic seizure attack and that is a serious threat to them.

Emirates called me back after I had purchased my tickets and printed out the itinerary and told us that they refunded our tickets because the seats weren’t available for that price. This is unprofessional and idiotic to say the least! We bought our tickets in a timely fashion and were cheated out of business class!! If it wasn’t absolutely necessary for my father to fly to pakistan on such short notice, I would have never accepted an economy class ticket!I had asked the personnel at the emirates counter at the lax to please give us a back row seat where my father and cousin would feel more comfortable or to do something else that would allow them to feel safer about thier health.

This was a medical reason, we had papers, neurologist documents and united states identification medical documents to verify our medical conditions. All of these papers were given to the emirates staff and they refused to look at them!! The man at the counter (Herbert) was rude and started making threats about cancelling our flight if we kept on referring to our medical condition! This was unprofessional, discriminatory, uncalled for and a horrible experience. I am letting the customer affairs of emirates airlines know that if anything happens to my father or my cousin, I will be filing a multi-million dollar law-suit against emirates airlines.

This is because emirates showed complete and utter negligence and refused to correct their mistake. As an emirates consumer, I am disgusted at this horrible service!!!

Comments

• Hm
      29th of Apr, 2012

emirates staff out of lax are not the best! but the thing is were they the outsourced company or wearing emirates uniform?