Emirates Airlines / baggage damaged
I traveled to India in December 2017, returned to United States on January 08, 2018.
When I arrived at Fort Lauderdale airport, the baggage's were found in the most unacceptable shape and damage. I took pictures right on the airport trolley. I went by Uber( I had no idea I had to go to their office and complain. Anyways kept calling airport office at Fort Lauderdale number ( nobody cares or care to answer or return the phone or grievance)
Their disgusting and unacceptable behavior and attitude and mannerism need a complete 360 degree model of how we Americans need professionalism unlike them hiring some cheap crews who have absolutely no regards.
Anyways I am still 9 months struggling to get some compensation from them.
I have made a decision that I will Never ever travel by this airline again.
More Emirates Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- Emirates Airlines - refund or change of date of airline ticket 
- Emirates Airlines - lost luggage! 
- Emirates Airline - baggage claim! 
- Emirates Airlines - hindu meal 
- Emirates - denied boarding
- Emirates Group / Emirates.com - duty free rip off
- Emirates Group / Emirates.com - avoid - dubai airport & emirates airlines group & dnata
- Emirates Group / Emirates.com - emirates & dnata & uae
- Emirates Group / Emirates.com - loss due to late arrival of jet blue airline from detroit to boston on 25th sept 18
- Emirates Group / Emirates.com - have a complaint about a recent flight, delays, no reply to complaints, no apologies, no compensation had to pay from my pocket to get home.