Emirates Airlinesale of ticket by misrepresentation

Purchased emirates business class ticket in december 2015 for travel in march 2016 on the dfw-maa route. Purchased through their website. Paid a premium for the business class travel on their airbus a380 service from dfw. Shocked to know that we were put on a boeing 777 aircraft. There is a huge disparity between the a380 and the boeing 777 business class seat. At the time of booking we were sold the business class ticket on the airbus a380. We even preselected the seat that we wanted to be in. Emirates may have the right to change their aircraft but don't have the right to mislead their passengers. Emirates should have informed all the affected passengers officially through proper correspondence and given the choice to the affected passengers to either accept this change or be given the chance to get a refund or change of class. For sure I would not have bought an emirates boeing 777 business class ticket. I wanted the emirates airbus a380 business class experience. At no time at all did emirates contact us to intimate of this aircraft change.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Dallas, TX I feel this amounts to an illegal act on emirates side. There is also definitely a price difference between the a380 & boeing 777 seats, boeing being cheaper. So I feel theft of money by deceit is also committed by emirates.
I'm sure that I am not the only person affected by this unscrupulous act by emirates airlines. I request all affected passengers to come together and we may take legal action against this unethical, illegal action by emirates airlines. Without a doubt emirates airlines has violated the contract that it has agreed with their passengers when they collected the money from the passengers at the time of sale of seat / ticket.
Had emirates airlines offered the affected passengers a choice or refund for the difference in price prior to travel date then maybe we would not have been here in this position today.
I am open to suggestions and request all passengers affected due to such aircraft change by emirates airlines to join together to find a legal solution against emirates airlines.
Regards.