Emirates Airline / refund of air ticket money
I was supposed to travel to The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia on 15 Aug 2018,
My air ticket number is 176 [protected]-73. I booked this ticket a month earlier. On the date of travel when I reached Entebbe Airport
I was told that Emirates will not be taking us because the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia had closed its gates for people going for Hajj.
I was so angry, disappointed and disorganized. I wondered why the Emirates airline couldn't take the initiative to inform me a day earlier or even a week before. I didn't travel. To my dismay, Turkish Airline on the 16th at 3am took passengers to Saudi Arabia. So I decided to use it the following day. I was told I can be refunded within 3weeks by the Emirates Airline. I went to their office in Kampala and they are making the process long for me, so please how can I be refunded? My contact is +[protected]
More Emirates Airline Complaints & Reviews
- Emirates Airlines - refund or change of date of airline ticket 
- Emirates Airlines - lost luggage! 
- Emirates Airline - baggage claim! 
- Emirates Airlines - hindu meal 
- Emirates - denied boarding
- Emirates Group / Emirates.com - duty free rip off
- Emirates Group / Emirates.com - avoid - dubai airport & emirates airlines group & dnata
- Emirates Group / Emirates.com - emirates & dnata & uae
- Emirates Group / Emirates.com - loss due to late arrival of jet blue airline from detroit to boston on 25th sept 18
- Emirates Group / Emirates.com - have a complaint about a recent flight, delays, no reply to complaints, no apologies, no compensation had to pay from my pocket to get home.