Emirates Airline / delayed luggage

1 South Africa Review updated:

My mother is a elderly woman who recently traveled from england via dubai to south africa. At thabo international airport her luggage was delayed hence causing her to miss her connecting flight to durban. She had spoken to emirates customer services who informed her that there was nothing that they could do for her and if she could wait for the next day, they would arrange a flight. Being only 6 a clock in the evening, this request was impossible as her health would not permit it. She had purchased a ticket at her own cost that evening. Now we were faced with the exact situation earlier that month, but emirates accepted the blame and arranged for the very next flight to durban.

Comments

• Sh
      21st of Dec, 2008

My Cousin had a flight from iran to dubai from dubai to united kindom her arrival time was 12:17 on 17/12/2008
    but 4 of her baggages had not arrived at the same time.
    My delay refrence number is bhxek16459. When we recived my Luggages one of my luggages was ripped and it was brand new. one of my Foundations was missing from the bag and it was called estee lauder and one pouder with the same make Estee lauder was also missing.
    please sort this out as soon as possible.

Thanks...