eHarmony.com / malfeasons
Well I signed up for an online dating service in March of this year. To tell you the truth I was lonely. I needed a women that completed me and I wasnt getting any respect localy. I turned to EHARMONY.COM and took a personallity quiz. It matched me up with a local single in my area by the name of Belinda Mathison. I received her picture the next day and scheduled a date with her the following Friday. We met at the local CHILLIS and to tell you the truth she was even uglier in person. I mean wow she could take the stripes off a racoon, Fellas I know what you're thinking. I would like an apology from EHARMONY.COM and to be set up with a woman who looks a little better please.
More eHarmony.com Complaints & Reviews
- eHarmony - fraud, deception, lack of service, service interruptions 
- eHarmony - customer service is horrible! 
- eHarmony - subscription cancellation 
- eHarmony - overpriced rip-offs! 
- eHarmony - expired member matching 
- eHarmony - misrepresentation of effective compatibility categories
- eHarmony - everything about the site
- eHarmony - fraud and scam
- eHarmony - hugely inflated 3 month subscription fee.
- eHarmony - dating site