eHarmony.com / terrible experience
I signed up for what I thought was just a 3 month subscription. Aftr using their program for about three weeks I decided that it just wasn't working like they say it should. I then went to cancel my subscription and had a very hard time finding a number to call to do so. I had to go on Google to actually find the number.
I then called and talk to them and and they told me that I could cancel but that I signed up for a 1 year program and that they were going to charge me 2 more payments of $79.80 and that they could not cancel those payments.
I think that they are very deceptive in their way of doing business and I would not recommend them to anyone. They make things very hard to find because they don't want you to be able to cancel something that does not work very well.
Businesses like this are only out to take your money and provide as little information as possible for you to contact them and try to get your money back or cancel your account.
I hope that someone will do something about Eharmony ripping poeple off with their deceptive policies.
More eHarmony.com Complaints & Reviews
- eHarmony - fraud, deception, lack of service, service interruptions 
- eHarmony - customer service is horrible! 
- eHarmony - subscription cancellation 
- eHarmony - overpriced rip-offs! 
- eHarmony - expired member matching 
- eHarmony - fraud and scam
- eHarmony - hugely inflated 3 month subscription fee.
- eHarmony - dating site
- eHarmony - I never received the items.
- eHarmony - incognito