eHarmony / looks are not a matching factor.
eHarmony claims to factor appearance into its matching process. Nothing could be further from the truth. Individuals usually have a ballpark conception of their own appearance. I am an attractive person, with a physically fit physique and a decent sense for style. However, based on the majority of matches sent to me by eHarmony you would think I have a penchant for people with poor grooming skills and obese body types. Close to 50% of the matches are non-paying members and I would assess the number of attractive people (8+/10) as about 1 in 100. The only thing eHarmony does well is advertise. After a few weeks with the service you may fear that you appear "desperate" based on the quality of the "matches" they place you with. Add their terrible system to their premium fees and you have, perhaps, the worst value in online dating. Steer-clear, believe me.
More eHarmony Complaints & Reviews
- eHarmony - fraud, deception, lack of service, service interruptions 
- eHarmony - customer service is horrible! 
- eHarmony - subscription cancellation 
- eHarmony - overpriced rip-offs! 
- eHarmony - expired member matching 
- eHarmony - fraud and scam
- eHarmony - hugely inflated 3 month subscription fee.
- eHarmony - dating site
- eHarmony - I never received the items.
- eHarmony - incognito