eHarmony / scam
A total scam do not give them your money!!! Use free sites. Eharmony is a predatory services that takes advantage of people. For the money, they provide you nothing. They waste your time sending you matches that are non members/expired members (To draw them back into signing up) or people that are hundreds of miles away and 20 years older than you. This is just to sucker people out of their money. They will not allow you to cancel either and claim to not have my initial email to cancel within 24 hours. How convenient. Well they suckered me out of 200+ bucks, but I will give them their money worth by making sure everyone else knows what scammers they really are. Use plenty of fish!
More eHarmony Complaints & Reviews
- eHarmony - fraud, deception, lack of service, service interruptions 
- eHarmony - customer service is horrible! 
- eHarmony - subscription cancellation 
- eHarmony - overpriced rip-offs! 
- eHarmony - expired member matching 
- eHarmony - misrepresentation of effective compatibility categories
- eHarmony - everything about the site
- eHarmony - fraud and scam
- eHarmony - hugely inflated 3 month subscription fee.
- eHarmony - dating site