Egypt Airlines / EgyptAir / medical assistance wheelchairs
flight egypt air ms 43 march 25th
I arrived from Hurghada at 7am to take a connecting flight to Brussels MS725
I applied for medical assistance I I have serious walking problems and can not use stairs.
Upo my arrival in Cairo Airport I had to wait till 8.30 am before a wheelchair was available... This is not the first time there is lack of weelchairs and assistants at the airport.
I fly back from Brussels to Hughada with Egypt Air on 25th April, please make sure that on this date at 8.15pm I immediately have a wheelchair in order to catch my flight to Hurghada.
I think a compensation for my misery is appropriate.
More Egypt Airlines / EgyptAir Complaints & Reviews
- EgyptAir - lost baggage 
- EgyptAir - refund 
- EgyptAir - bad service 
- EgyptAir - terrible customer service 
- EgyptAir - ms 800 (paris cdg 1 to cairo)
- Egypt Airlines / EgyptAir - broken plane ms664 jed to cai march 4th 2018 
- EgyptAir - crew smoking onboard
- EgyptAir - abandonment 
- Egypt Airlines / EgyptAir - luggage cost/customer service
- Egypt Airlines - baggage claim