EFlow / poor customer service and not helpful
i keep getting letters from eflow regarding notice to pay penalty and account outstanding, i have rang them every week for a few weeks now and every time they say there is nothing owed on my account but they will not send anything in writing to me to confirm this or email me anything. i also setup a video accoount over the phone and have still not received my account number or id so cannot check my balence online. However, even though i topped up my accoun with 30 euros they said over the phone there was -5 of a balence even though i have not used the toll since i setup a video account. Again i cannot get anything in writing off them.
Also, I have emailled them on a number of occasions asking for something via email saying i dont owe anything and requesting my account number on the video accoutn so i can check my balence to see for myself what it actually is. Again, nothing back.
This is the worst customer service i have ever come across. to this date i still do not know what is actually owed and what is in my account. This is terrible service.
More EFlow Complaints & Reviews
- EFlow - Unspecified Charges 
- EFlow - Notice to pay charge 
- EFlow - incompetent customer service 
- EFlow - toll charges
- EFlow - Customer care service 
- EFlow - eflow
- EFlow - I have paid toll but still they send me a letter (case number 23050-89251452)
- EFlow - unauthorised money taken from my credit card account with no reimbursement
- EFlow - m50 tolls
- EFlow - customer services