Having problems with eFlow?

eFlow reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Sep 30, 2008. The latest review Fined for an already paid on time toll was posted on Sep 23, 2021. The latest complaint m50 toll charges overpayment on app was resolved on Jun 07, 2017. eFlow has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 63 reviews. eFlow has resolved 5 complaints.

eFlow Customer Service Contacts

1890 501 050 (LoCall)
+353 14 610 011 (Local Area)
+353 14 610 122 (International)
Cape House, Westend Office Park 15
Dublin
Ireland

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with eFlow Customer Service. Initial eFlow complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for eFlow above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about eFlow. Discuss the issues you have had with eFlow and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

eFlow Complaints & Reviews, Page 3

EFlowcustomer services

eflow ac number [removed]

[removed]

I will cut paste the 2 emails to date. I had an eflow account registered to an old address. I crashed the car with the eflow tag in it. I forgot the tag, was injured and more on my mind than the tag!!. When I remembered it I emailed with a view to re-instating the account. I have a bill of 48.89. got a robotic, officious reply to my email and 20 has been added since??? this makes no sense. I crashed the car, I don't have the fob, I didn't deliberately get rid of it, I had no car for ages so wasn't travelling, I shouldn't be charged all this money for nothing. can we not come up with a mutually agreeable sum, reinstate the account and send me a new fob. What is the point of sending me increasing bills getting nothing and no account!!
From: eFlow
Sent: 15 March 2018 15:39
To: [removed]
Subject: Re: account [removed]

Dear [removed]
Thank you for your web message received on 13/03/18. I have reviewed your eFlow account [removed].

Firstly, I wish to inform you that the payment method on your registered account is invalid, and that your account has been suspended since 2015.
Unfortunately, because no contact had been made to relay what had happened to the tag assigned to vehicle [removed], the tag was never marked as lost or destroyed, so we continued to charge you the tag rental fee of €1.23 every month since.
When we believe you still have an eFlow tag in your possession, we will charge €1.23 per month for the rental of the tag, even if no journeys are made.
This means the outstanding balance on your account is €49.72.

You can reactivate your existing account by updating your payment method (card type + last 4 digits or direct debit) online at www.eflow.ie.

To do this:
Log in to your eFlow account using your username and password.
Click on the ‘My Bill' option from the menu on the left, and click ‘Payment Method'. Your payment method will be listed in the ‘Previous Payment Methods' list.
Click on the blue button on the desired payment method, and select ‘Activate'.
Alternatively, you can contact our call centre, and one of our agents will assist you.

Please update your payment method at your earliest convenience, as any journeys made by your vehicle(s), since your account became suspended, would be charged at the unregistered rate.
For us to send you a new tag, we would need to to return the tag. I understand you will be unable to do this.
According to point 15.2 of eFlow Terms & Conditions, a charge of €24.60 (including VAT 23%) is issued for each tag, which is not returned within the required time.

If you have any further queries, please contact us using the options below.

Yours sincerely

Email: [protected]@hotmail.com

Telephone: [protected]

Licence Plate:

Subject: account [removed]

I have no tag for this account. I crashed my car a couple of years ago and it was scrapped and the tag was in it. I also moved house and wasn't getting these letters so I forgot. A neighbour took in a letter and passed it on. WHy is the account balance nearly €50? it seems very high for something that hasn't been used? I could reinstate the account with a new tag but I don't see why its €50

EFlow — getting my personal information under the data protection act.

On the 23/02/18 I rand about a fine I received on the 23th feb 18 which was issue dated 14/03/18 for a...

EFlowabsolutely dreadful company

Hi I got a bill from eflow the last time for 3 euro unaware of the charge so they said I have a week to pay so I said [censor] it let them wait so 6 days past and now I have a bill for 60 euro... I rang them and explained to them again that I was given a week for that silly payment but they didn't listen I was charged 60 euro for late payment... Right snakey bunch they make peoples lifes very difficult...

Ye suck eflow!!!

EFlow — appeal a penalty

My reference number [protected], I have written twice already to try to ask if there is a chance to appeal a...

EFlowpayment not received

on april 17th 2017 i traveled to kildare using the toll, the following morning (april 18th) at 9.30 a.m i paid my fare in a local supermarket in Laytown co meath. a week later i travelled to america for 5 weeks and came home to see a notice that my eflow payment had not been recieved and my bill was €90.00

i called eflow on july 12th and spoke to a lovely lady called laura, laura advised me to return to the shop and see if they had a record of my reciept before we could proceed with anything, i had conatcted the shop several times over the past few weeks to get a reciept but due to a brievement in their family the manager was not available. he then rang me this morning and advised that they had no record for these type of payments, i rang eflow and was told my bill was €300.00 and they would accept €90.00..i then disputed it further and was passed to a different department, who now want €150.00 off me, when 20 mins previous i was offered €90.00 to settle. i agreed to settle for €90.00 seeing as i had no reciept to prove anything, and the lady would not accept the €90.00 due to me rejecting to pay 20 mins previous to a separate department? they now want further €60.00 in the space of 20 mins.. this makes absolutely zero sense. I will seek solicitor advise myself if this is not resolved and i will be contacting the ombudsman.

EFlow — payment on account

Hi I contacted eflow 6 weeks ago to explain that my card was scammed when I was abroad and my account wa...

EFlow — unfair fines re m50 dublin toll charge

Hi Received a letter through the post on Saturday regarding an Unpaid Toll dated 27/05/2017 case number...

EFlow — m50 toll charges overpayment on app

I have passed the M50 northbound in a rental car twice, once on 30/05 and once on 05/06. For each time I have...

EFlow — M50 toll

Good afternoon I would like to submit a complaint regarding a simply ridiculous fine I have received in...

EFlow — Overcharged with no notification letter

I have a video account with eFlow which got suspended for non payment. During this suspension, I travelled...

EFlow — M50 toll charges

Hi. We sold a car in July 2016. Then in November 2016 we started getting m50 toll charges in the post. My...

EFlowToll penalty

I received a letter from Eflow a few weeks back about a toll payment. I went online to the website which didn't accept my registration and there was no phone number to pay. I have today received a letter today with an extortionate amount on it which I assume is a penalty for not paying. My attempt to pay before did not work I assume as I have a northern registration. I am not prepared to pay the penalty for what is an extremely confusing letter with no clear instruction of how to pay. Can you please contact me with instruction how to pay the actual toll fee as I will not be paying any penalties that you have incurred for the companies lack of clarity and the only website provided which doesn't even work-www.epcpic? Do you expect people to just guess what your website is? I was just told by an employee I could drive to the border to a shop to pay? Am I supposed to drive to the border to pay £11? Also how would someone who was not online/elderly be able to pay this bill?

My number is [protected]

EFlow — Toll charges

The way the toll charges operate is absolutely fine, IF YOU'RE AWARE HOW THEY OPERATE! I entered Ireland via...

EFlow — Customer service is poor

When I changed my car 3 years ago I phoned eflow. As the account was in my husbands name and he was away the...

EFlow — Setting up foreign visitors for a nasty bill

We visited Ireland from the UK. We drove back through Dublin to catch the ferry and drove on the M50. On my...

EFlowCharges

Dear Sir,
          I signed up with EFLOW in October last year using a new bank account. They had taken payments regularly until February. Last week i noticed that they hadn’t taken a payment since February so i rang to enquire. I was told that i removed the direct debit (which is not the case as when i log online i can see the account number) and my account is showing as active. I was told that it was a system glitch and a mistake on EFLOW's part. I am now left with a bill of €145.00. I did not refuse to pay these bills i gave my account details at the start and they were withdrawing the money as requested per bill. They have told me that i now need to pay the €145 but i will have to be sent through to the debt collection team to organise payments. I did not ask to be put into this situation and i never removed payment details, can you advise what road i should take here? My account is still active as technically I still have a valid account there is just no bank details selected on EFLOW’s part.

I have attached a print screen shot to show my payment method, however the Yellow box on the screen has only appeard today after i received another call from the supervisor.

Many Thanks

Isabel Mooney

EFlowCustomer care service

? Do you use the M50 on a regular basis .
            If you do, how are you getting on . I have just got an email from Eflow and they have just admitted to me in that email that they are aware of their system not reading some tags on the toll barrier.
            They say they " will address this area in a timely manner "
            I complained about this as I use a Tolltag.ie electronic tag and I mentioned this to the customer care taem months ago and they completely denied that they have any problems with their system and only now that I complained to the NRA that I have got a reply .
            But you would want to read the reply .
            I just want to ask everyone out there do you have any issues, if you do then please let me know as I am putting my complaints in a format that will make sense to all who read it .

• Mi
                Michael Brennan Aug 07, 2013

I came from England and did not realise how the toll work kept looking for a booth that was in may, nothing came in the post but in July a bill arrive for 300 pound penalty.i tried phoning they don't want to know, the directors are hiding but not for long, I will be over shortly anybody interested in tracking them down leave a message on this and I will contact you Michael Brennan

jony123 Oct 12, 2010

unable to pay and have tried for 2 days now, tried through the service people and through the site, so the cost will keep mounting and its costing to make calls etc. this is an unbelievable scam of a business and should be shut down

EFlowWrong charge

This is a good question to the people in e flow as i have received a letter stating that i used my car on the 5 November coming on the M50 which i was at home in mayo at that time. That it draws to my attention that how many people unknowingly is been charge for some computer or clerical mistake. It took them around 20 min to see that the car in the picture was not mine. If a person is not 100% sure about their findings they should get a second opinion before they send out bill and notices to people causing unnecessary distress in their lives.

EFlowtoll charges

i drove my car trew the toll southbound on the 23/12/2009 and back northboun on the same day, so on the way home i called into my local centra store and paid my €6 toll fee as it was near christmas i wouldnt get to do it.So this week i get a bill of €47.50 southbound and €47.50 northbound late fee.. i called the compant and was told if i didnt have a receipt id have to pay this fee, i called to the local centra and asked them would they have a copy of the receipt, they could not help me and told me it happened to them too..i am not happy about this at all, there shuld be some way i could get a copy of my receipt from eflow or the shop i paid it in

EFlow — incompetent customer service

I first went through the M50 toll on 23rd May, both directions. Then I went to pay the fee and by accident I...