Having problems with eFlow?

eFlow Customer Service Contacts

1890 501 050 (LoCall)
+353 14 610 011 (Local Area)
+353 14 610 122 (International)
Cape House, Westend Office Park 15
Dublin
Ireland

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with eFlow Customer Service. Initial eFlow complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for eFlow above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about eFlow. Discuss the issues you have had with eFlow and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

EFlowM50 Toll charges

Journey was made and notification to pay was sent to our companty from EFLOW.
We logged on to pay, however it appeared there was no journey logged.
I rang the customer service helpline, who advised they also could see no journey.
another letter with Additional fees come in, I rang again giving references, vehicle reg, again nothign was showing.
I emails and have emailed 4 seperate times, and only has 1 response which is the following
Thank you for contacting eFlow Customer Service.

On 19/11/2020 we received your web message regarding TJZ****

Unfortunately, I was not able to trace your vehicle's transactions in our system from any of the details given.
Please confirm further details about these transaction, e.g. Journey Reference Number, Notice Number or your full vehicle details including registration plate number. Once in receipt of this information, we will be able to investigate further.
I replied by email with all the details again and have send another email today asking how to proceed. Still no help or advise given by eflow

EFlowI am making a complaint about eflow customer service

I recently purchased a new van and there was a mix up in the toll payment between me and the previous owner.
    I made payment of the two journey non the less and called eflow on 12 November 2020 at 20:47 and was on the phone for 2mins 40 seconds to a girl clearing it up.

Then on the 26th Nov 2020 was sent out two letters with a penalty attached for journey on 19th and 20th Nov I called again on the 27th Nov 2020 and was informed that they were fining me for the journey on the 2nd and 3rd and there was no record of the call on the 12th Nov, The guy just kept repeating himself as I tried to explain my situation and would not help or refer me to someone else when I asked.
    I would of liked to have talked to someone with more manners.

I am making a complaint about eflow customer service

Sep 05, 2020

EFlow — Unlawful credit card debit knowing the charge was incorrect

Received August statement, issue date 2/8/2020, horrified to see charges of €124.20 attached to a vehicle...

EFlowev toll discount

I moved from video toll to a ‘tag' account 3 weeks ago, in order to benefit from toll discount for my electric car. Every time a call eflow they tell me the ‘back office' is processing my application, and until then my ev will continue to pay full toll prices. They can't tell me when they will complete their checks. And they say I can't speak to anyone in the ‘back office' in order to pursue the matter. Eflow make it very very difficult to avail of the ev discount, 1 by making you shift to a new ‘tag' account that requires a €12 annual fee, and 2) making yihh in wait weeks and weeks to have your application processed. And i'm sure i'll have to chase them for a refund on the tolls that i'm overpaying for now.

EFlowOver payment

To whom it may concern.
        I paid a toll free of €6.20 to your company on the 10th of August. When checking my online bank statement I have discovered that 3 payments have been taken out of my account instead of just 1. Can you rectify thus problems for me please
        Asap. My vehicle reg is 99Lk4799

I have attached a picture of my online payments. If I can be of any other help please contact me by email — [protected]@gmail.com or by phone [protected]
        Regards Teresa Cusack.

Over payment

Aug 19, 2020

EFlow — Toll charges

I had the worst experience I have ever had with the resolver team in eflow. I had checked my app one day to...

Aug 12, 2020

EFlow — Not receiving letters and a rude individual in credit control

I would like to make three complaints about eFlow. I tried to setup a tag on the eFlow website back in...

EFlowCustomer communication

Eflow deliver the most appalling electronic customer service. I spent almost 10 days recently communicating via Twitter with eflow. The casual indifference in the correspondence was disgraceful. Days elapsed between responses. I allowed plenty of time to try & reactivate my account post lockdown. I traveled in the belief that I had resolved my issues. As I drove through the right hand lane the barrier came down causing near misses for the cars behind me. I raised a previous complaint to eflow without response. I again tried to contact eflow yesterday for help to resolve my online account that I fear has been hacked. Again no response. There doesn't appear to be an alternative contact point. Who is this entity answerable to? What has to happen before issues get addressed? Regards Fergus Rohan

EFlowelectric vehicle registration

On the 6/1/2020 I registered my new EV 201D2368 with EFlow. I was told that I would emailed with a few days and that any EV discounts would be reflected in my next bill. I was not contacted despite ringing them on 5 occasions during January

I received the bill on 4/2/2020 and the EV discount has not been applied. I have rang eflow twice and they said "it'll probably be reflected on the next bill". The refuse to ring me back or email me and I was even told today that the section that deals with this doesn't have any phones!!!

I am frustrated at the lack of communication and they are blatantly trying to extract as much money from me as possible
            John Ryan
            18 Osprey Lawn
            TEMPLEOGUE
            [protected]

EFlowso-called "customer service"

I used the M50 toll road, the tried to pay online via my laptop as instructed. Tried Mastercard - system kept me waiting for 2 minutes, then came back with "Invalid URL" and a reference number. Tried again with VISA - same result, different reference number.

Contacted eFlow - no email address of course, had to use the online form. Told them what happened, gave the error messages and reference numbers SO THEY COULD FIX THEIR SYSTEM. Asked them to phone me so I could pay them.

RESULT? - an email telling me what to do in case I had rental car. (I never mentioned rental car). Then told me to pay via the eFlow website. WHICH I HAD DONE.

SO THEY NEVER READ MY SUBMISSION, OR THE ANSWER WAS CREATED AUTOMATICALLY BY A COMPUTER THAT CALLS ITSELF NIAMH.

Naturally, this email came from a "no reply" box, so eFlow is another one of those arrogant companies which sends out "Customer Service" emails but is afraid of replies.

EFlowcontinuous billing for a vehicle I no longer own

I refer to Yc62bov.

Eflow toll request 12/08/19 23051-[protected]
                07/09/19 23051-[protected]
                07/09/19 23051-[protected]
                Outstanding amount due for these requests is in excess of £370.

The vehicle was traded in to PMA CARS LTD, 52a Belfast, Newry BT341TR, on 28/05/19. Dvla was notified of change of owner and retention certificate for the private plate was sent for and returned. The dealer was notified and the plate K90BDM was removed from the Black Audi A6 and the plate YC62BOV was added. My insurance for the change of vehicle commenced on Friday 31st May.
                The Dvla have confirmed I aam no longer the registered keeper for the car so I can not understand why I continue to receive these requests for payment. Can I ask that this is sorted out please? I have previously sent an email to " contact us" section on eflow but to no avail.
                I can be contacted on [protected] for any clarification required

Regards

Brian Moore

Sep 18, 2019

EFlow — eflow unpaid toll notice

I am now in receipt of two seperate letters from the M50 eflow toll, first stating that i owe the etoll...

Sep 03, 2019

EFlow — toll penalty @ 1,041.67%

My credit card declined 1 journey. They suspended my account. I moved address so was unaware of this. The...

EFlowalleged unpaid toll

Firstly I placed a query on Facebook while I was in Ireland about how to pay a past toll and also a future toll. I got a reply 20 days later!
                  Today my car hire company forwarded an alleged M50 toll violation on 10 July when I prepaid on 7 July.
                  Please see the attached notice and the relevant page of my credit card statement.
                  Please rescind this notice and advise Enterprise car rentals accordingly.
                  Why I have to go through this generic process as opposed to being able to contact eflow direct, God alone knows. Not a great way to encourage tourists, Ireland.

alleged unpaid toll
                  alleged unpaid toll

EFlowdouble direct debit made

Had a direct debit taken twice in 1 day. €91.00. Contacted eflow who denied this and referred us to our bank. When we came back to them they said they would call back and did not. The amount oweing was credited to our account without telling us. A request for the money to be transferred back to our account was offered as a cheque first, then refunded as card payment. Then told this would be a 3-5 wait due to volumes of other customers with same issue. Nothing on social media, www, or telephone service to say about delays and to alert other customers. This has taken 5 days and 3 phone calls all with very slow response and still no money in our account. They say that 95% of the calls are sorted on the first call. The call centre say they have to direct my request to another site. There it will be processed.

EFlow — attention for graham in resolver (manager)

Hi. I am hoping this complaint will go directly to Graham in the resolver department as we keep missing each...

EFlow — eflow

Refused to co-operate with me in regards to payment for fines. Was in contact in resolver team that seem to...

EFlowI have paid toll but still they send me a letter (case number 23050-[protected])

Dear Sirs
                      I would like to inform you that I have paid but your department send me a letter and make me upset. I suggest your department should be update your system.
                      I paid at Costcutter Tralee Sweeneys(Account number [protected])
                      for car Reg EX54URT
                      AMOUNT WAS PAID 3.10 EUROS
                      SCAN CODE IS [protected] on the receipt
                      Please check and confirm via my email
                      khalid.[protected]@yahoo.com
                      kind Regards
                      Khalid Pervez

EFlow — unauthorised money taken from my credit card account with no reimbursement

eFlow has taken TWO extra payments from my credit and account without any reason and consent !!! I have been...

EFlowm50 tolls

I wish to make a complaint about the system used by eflow that just keeps adding penalties on to your account I missed a toll payment for the 5 June which I assumed I would have got in the post instead of which I got penalty's for trips made on the
                        8, 11, 12, 13, 15 all of which added to a lot more than 12.20 I thought I would be penalised all of the above journeys had been paid I rang on the 18 and paid what I thought was 12.20 penalty and everything would be up to date but I have been told I owe 12.20 for two trips on the 18 which I ha paid in advance on the the 17 so to summarise I have paid 12.20 for missing a payment and still 12.20 for a trip that as far as I am concerned was paid in advance so the one payment I miss is in effect costing me 4 times as much as original toll, the girls I spoke to explained that the system will just keep taking payment off open journeys which is why it is so much to my mind this system completely flawed in your (eflow) favour where missing on payment will result in your account constantly rising