EFlow / Notice to pay charge
Our main toll road on the M50 motorway in Dublin has removed the barriers and toll booths.
Now drivers must pay by 8pm next day or face a double charge.
I went to work next day in my wifes car, could not remember the reg of my car, and because I would not get back to my house until after 8pm, I now must pay €6 each way instead of €3.
My complaint is that the time allowed is far too short. Drivers should be given at lease two days to pay not one.
More EFlow Complaints & Reviews
- EFlow - Unspecified Charges 
- EFlow - incompetent customer service 
- EFlow - poor customer service and not helpful 
- EFlow - toll charges
- EFlow - Customer care service 
- EFlow - attention for graham in resolver (manager)
- EFlow - eflow
- EFlow - I have paid toll but still they send me a letter (case number 23050-89251452)
- EFlow - unauthorised money taken from my credit card account with no reimbursement
- EFlow - m50 tolls