eFax.com / Charging my credit card monthly without my permission
I signed up for an efax service at eFax.com. The company began charging my credit card monthly without my permission, and refused to stop until I threatened legal action.
I notified the Better Business Bureau and found that eFax.com had 135 BBB complaints logged within the past 36 months. In addition, the BBB publicly states, concerning eFax.com:
"We strongly question the company’s reliability for reasons such as that they have failed to respond to complaints, their advertising is grossly misleading, they are not in compliance with the law’s licensing or registration requirements, their complaints contain especially serious allegations, or the company’s industry is known for its fraudulent business practices."
More eFax.com Complaints & Reviews
- J2 Efax Plus Services - J2 EFAX PLUS SERVICES 
- J2 Efax - Be careful of EFAX: SCAM, Credit card fraud artists 
- J2 Efax Plus Service 323-817-3205 - continued monthly billing on my credit card
- eFax - Bad service 
- J2 Efax Plus Service - Fax service 
- J2 Efax Plus Services - billing my credit card when unauthorized
- Efax / j2efax - billing
- eFax - efax
- J2 Efax - I would like to cancel my efax service. I do not use this.
- eFax - Impossible to cancel