eDreamsrefund

Hello,

I bought a flight in e-dreams website, and the company (Austrian) changed the flight hours.

Now I want my money back, I explained to austrian airlines about the inconvenience and they accept to return our money, austrian approval but they told me that the refund must be done to my agency, in this case e-dreamns.

As you can see below.

From: "verônica pardini" < [protected]@gmail.com>
To: office. [protected]@austrian.com
Date: 24.07.2016
Subject: re: fw: inquire about flight cancellation / 8krhop [e-mail#os-1483315]

We bought our tickets right from austrian website, so with who should I talk to?

[protected]:22 gmt-03:00 :
Dear mrs. Pardini,

We were sorry to learn of circumstances that prompted you to contact us. Please accept our apologize for inconveniences caused.

You entitled for full refund of your original ticket due to flight cancellation. Kindly ask you to contact your travel agency in order to proceed with the refund.

If you would like to apply for any other reimbursement, please contact our feedback department via austrian.com/feedback

Yours sincerely,

Austrian airlines
Iryna savchuk
Internet helpdesk team

Phone: +[protected]
Email: office. [protected]@austrian.com
Www.austrian.com

Hi.
We contacted you a few months ago regarding a flight to athens which time was changed. Back then, we explained we needed to get to athens in the morning in order to go to a cruise we had already purchased, considering the time of the previous flight. Your company told us the best they could do was to send us to waw. We had little time between arriving in vienna and getting the connecting flight to waw, but it was said to us that it would be enough. It was not enough time, even rushing to get our bags and doing the check in.in the check in the attendant told us he could not do our check in because the plane was already boarding. Now we had to buy a 800 euros ticket to try to get to athens on time. We want two things: a complete refund for the previous ticket we had purchased with you, and a refund for the 800 euros we had to spend in a new ticket. This is the least austrian airlines can do. We are in our honeymoon and you almost ruinned it.

Verônica pardini and wendel calil

We