[Resolved] eDreams / flight fare

London, Hungary

We booked 2 tickets roundtrip BUD to OSL and return reference # [protected]. When the choice came economy or business I chose business so that I can have roomier seat and quick checkin, more baggage allowance etc. When I received the confirmation it said economy. I called customer service who fixed the mistake and he couldn't understand why that happened with the price I paid. My new confirmation arrived promptly with Business printed as class. All good. Then I noticed that there was a charge for flight cancellation insurance which I didnt check! But the website tricks you by checking it so you have to uncheck it. So I paid 63euros for that. Now flight time at Budapest. No Business checkin. No reserved seat. No business class... Ended up cramped in row 27. Economy all the way. I called the airline Norwegian Air Shuttle. They were very apologetic but angry that eDreams says there is a business class for their flights. They don't have, and said you misrepresent their airline. Just economy and flex. And in fact at a better price. So much for cheap deals. And that flex fare which we unknowingly purchased, includes reserved front row cabin seats, extra baggage, FREE trip cancellation and quick fast track check in. So we really got cheated by eDreams. He was nice and got us seats in front for return. But he said this was eDreams sale and you must resolve the fare issue and refund difference in price. And refund the flight insurance which is included anyway in the fare!Terrible start to a vacation. I have been booking flights for years several times a year and never had an issue. Till eDreams.
After I read all the complaints with this company and I am sorry I ever used the website.

• Resolution statement

• eDreams_en.'s Response, Jul 29, 2016

Hello,

we are checking your case, one of our agent will get in touch with you as soon as possible by email with all the details about your reservation.

Regards